My 1st day in a real salon!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi Guys, just want to share my enjoyment. The fab Jo and Debs have kindly taken me on to work with them on a Saturday (the poor things!) and i thoroughly enjoyed my first Saturday with Debs, was watching and assisting lol, and have learnt so much it really makes a difference to see how other people work and the salon is extremely nice to work in. They are trying to throw me in at the deep end and Debs is trying to book my day up for next Saturday with clients so will be sweating with panic when i walk in next week! But just want to show my appreciation and thanks to them both and look forward to my days working alongside them x x x x

hey kelly well done - sometimes though scarey its better to just get thrown in the deep end eh !!

that is so nice of them to help you, I love watching others work, as you say you learn so much more

best wishes for next week, im sure you'll be fine - with great Technicians behind you all the way you cant fail !

kx

Kellyc said:
Hi Guys, just want to share my enjoyment. The fab Jo and Debs have kindly taken me on to work with them on a Saturday (the poor things!) and i thoroughly enjoyed my first Saturday with Debs, was watching and assisting lol, and have learnt so much it really makes a difference to see how other people work and the salon is extremely nice to work in. They are trying to throw me in at the deep end and Debs is trying to book my day up for next Saturday with clients so will be sweating with panic when i walk in next week! But just want to show my appreciation and thanks to them both and look forward to my days working alongside them x x x x

Wicked opportunity Kelly. This site has such lovely members & it's so kind of those with so much experience to take us newbies under their wings so to speak. Anyway, have a fab time next week I'm sure you'll let us all know how you get on.

Sonia

Congratulations Kelly! It is a great opportunity that Debs and Jo have given you but I am sure it won't be long until they can't cope without you. Good luck!

Oh forgot to say that I'm really jealous too - you'll learn so much and what an experience! You lucky devil!!!!!!!!!!

Thats so nice to hear Kelly, hope you continue to do well.
Confidence is so important and combined with the efforts and skills you put in and pick up along the way, you ll be a Pro in no time...
Best of luck for Sat..

Congrats kelly i know you'll do great next week im sure debs and jo will look after you hope it goes well post another thread and let us know how you get on.

I`m glad you enjoyed yourself Kelly, I`m sure you`re gonna be great. I have great faith in you so don`t worry

I'm soooooo jealous.

What a wonderful opportunity. You can't beat watching another technician to pick up tips. Enjoy next Saturday.

Well done kells its amazin what tips u can pick up you will also get a lot more confident have fun

Thats brill.....good on you Debs and Jo.............nice on girls xxxxx
You will do just fine Kelly, it is always scary but then after the first proper day is over I guarantee you will be buzzing and raring to go xxxxxxxxxx
Go girl go !!!!!! xxxx

Cool, good for you just remember in for a penny in for a pound !!!

Well done you, that's great news. You'll be fine. As the other's have said, being thrown in at the deep end is often the best way to learn. Besides, what's the worst that could happen, eh? Good luck

Latest posts

Back