My 1st EzFlow set - Glitter fade with 3D Flowers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bev Rose

Reaction score
Hi,

I did my EzFlow L & P Conversion class last week and have not had chance to practise much tbh.

These are my 1st EzFlow set from scratch I've used Rainbow Candy Grape Soda, Boogie Nights Silver Screen and Boogie Nights Dy-no-mite all capped with clear.

I had to keep them short as she's going on a reflexology course!

I'm so impressed with all the colours EzFlow have and feel like a kid in a sweet shop!!!!!:lol:

Hopefully the two images have uploaded in this !!

Attachments

• Vanessa ezf glitter.jpg
    Vanessa ezf glitter.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 626
  • vanessa prada.jpg
    vanessa prada.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 479
Cant see no pics bev :hug:

I've got the pic in, but I can't tell wether I've got the critique bit done...I've checked all the boxes:cry:

Yep you have managed it all hun and the nails are lovely, well done,
looks like you had fun on the training

Love the colours...fabulous dahling...just fabulous :green:

o0hh bev fab work xx

really pleased you got one well with the course, I really want to have a go now !!

o0hh bev fab work xx

really pleased you got one well with the course, I really want to have a go now !!

You'll love it Clare, I was blown away by what's possible.
I had always thought everyone else who does stuff like that were so talented, can't believe I'm doing it too!! Obviously not so good yet, but I'll keep on trying. I need to buy a few more powders to get the right sort for doing different designs.

I was like a kid in a toy shop, did not know which to play with first!!!!

I must say the EzFlow shape is not obvious on this set as the client needed them short. I need more practise there. It's so different than the Creative shape, but equally as pretty and well balanced.

Thanks for your comments so far xxxx

they are fab hun , wait till you get all the kits , lol you will have powder coming outta your ears , xxx

great job hun, well done

great job hun, well done

OMG!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much !!!!!!!

I was scared to read this post when I saw your name at the top!!!:lol:

I know they're not perfect....but I'll get there....!!

This is why i love EZ Flow, there are so many gorgeous colours to choose from. I used to just get a few colours when ever i could.

Your nails look great, especially as you have only just done the conversion. The shape is different compared to Creative, but i think you have done well.

Keep playing hun.

Really pretty hun well done!! :)

Well done, they look lovely x

Thank you all very much xxxxx:hug:

They are lovely, and the flowers are so pretty.

I found for me when I did my ezflow training after doing creative that the penny just dropped!

I love their colours, and whenever I can afford it, I try to get another set of powders xxx

WOW! They're simply gorgeous!!! I hope oneday I can produce nails that look that good!! As a beginner I havnt even attempted glitters, still trying to master p&w. Flowers are so lovely, please, please tell me how you do them....

they are stunning.....luv the colours xxxx

Bev - I absolutely love them.

I always admire glitter fades and nail art but like your model need to keep my nails short due to doing massage and other treatments etc. Now I know it can look lovely without being long! I am deffo going to give it a go.

Thanks Bev.

WOW! They're simply gorgeous!!! I hope oneday I can produce nails that look that good!! As a beginner I havnt even attempted glitters, still trying to master p&w. Flowers are so lovely, please, please tell me how you do them....

Hi,
Thanks for your lovely comments everyone. xxx

Here's a tutorial for 3D flowers which is fab
http://www.salongeek.com/nail-art-tutorials/57228-3d-flowers-3-different-ways.html

You can tell I've not had a good look at it yet!

Lovely, I really like them, well done!x

Latest posts

Back