My 1st set of gel nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi All,
Just had to scream this from the roof tops!

Last night i performed my 1dt set of gel extensions on a client at collage and not sounding big headed but they where fantastic!!! Everything went right and my client and tutor where very impressed they looked so natural and shiny!

Sorry for ranting on but doesnt it make you feel good when they look ace im still new to this so i was well impressed with myself!!!

Lou xxx :D

Hi Louise
Good for you well done....isnt it just great when things start falling into place :D
Keep up the good work ;)
Take care Dawnie

Well Done,

I know, it does give you a real high, something I think only other techs can understand!! I have been doing gel nails for a while now, but I did my very first set of p&w a bout a week ago. They were excellent!! I was so proud!!

Keep up the good work & let us all see a pic soon

well done bet you had a big smile on your face all day keep up the good work

:D

Well done Lou and keep up the good work. I can remember smiling like that when I achieved the same thing, gel nails is still my first love. Unfortunately I am now trying to master L&P and not smiling much at all.
Debs

Well done Louise do you mind if I ask you what kind of gel did u use.??

louise said:
Hi All,
Just had to scream this from the roof tops!

Last night i performed my 1dt set of gel extensions on a client at collage and not sounding big headed but they where fantastic!!! Everything went right and my client and tutor where very impressed they looked so natural and shiny!

Sorry for ranting on but doesnt it make you feel good when they look ace im still new to this so i was well impressed with myself!!!

Lou xxx :D

Well done, i am really thinking of going for a gel course, i have seen so many lovely gel nails, so i cant wait till olympia!

Don't surpose you have a picture yet !

Lisa x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back