my 1st set of gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi this pic is of my 1st set of gel nails on a real person (my mam ) they took me three hours !!!! i normaly practice on my nail trainer please let me know if they are any good and where i have gone wrong ,thankyou for looking and i will look forward to recieving feed back
PLEASE GO DOWN PAGE YOU WILL SEE PHOTOS THANKYOU

I can`t see any pics hun!

i am having problems putting pic on do you no how to do it ?

I have only uploaded to the gallery not to the critique section! There is help in the tutorial section of the site, i`m sure it will tell you there!
Sorry I can`t be more help but i`m sure another geek will know more!

hope this works Heidi....

here are the pics uploaded on behalf of Heidi....

Attachments

• EBAY163.jpg
    EBAY163.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 495
  • EBAY165.jpg
    EBAY165.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 2,013
  • EBAY166.jpg
    EBAY166.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 250
I think for your first set you have done well....especially as you have used white enamel to do the french and not white gel (which i think its easier than enamel)

Zone 3 needs to be flush and that will come with practise.

Well done hun!
As Bagpuss has said you need to refine zone 3 a little more and also bring in your sidewalls a bit as they are a touch flared.
Thanks for sharing them and keep at it !

Thankyou bagpuss and butterfly100 for your feedbacks i will put it all in to practice ,pleeeaaase if anyone eles views can you pleeeaaassse leave me feedback :eek:

well heidi i think for first attempt you done well hun...i cant do gel (we dont like each other !!!!!)so your better than me xxxxxx

Latest posts

Back