my 1st show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sian1979

Reaction score
hi all,
after seeing another thread about the next competitions i have decided to go to the show at excel. they look and sound sooo exciting....i have only been in nails for a few months so do not know much about them.
how do you find these shows....i dont want too feel out my depth when i go......and feel like a right plonker!!!!:)
xx

they will be advertised nearer the time hun - dont worry yet

and well done for entering

Not sure myself, as it's my first show too.

I think the jist of it is
Lots of stands with people from tonnes of companies all demoing their products. Demos, maybe some special offers, product previews, advice, samples.

From what I understand, there is usually an education seminar area , where you can learn about different aspects of the industry. ie.. marketing, waxing, nail art....

Like I said, I haven't been to one before, but I am pretty sure that is the type of thing we can expect.

Might have got the wrong end of the stick, but are you competing?

they will be advertised nearer the time hun - dont worry yet

and well done for entering
oh god no...i'm not entering no comps....no way near ready for that yet....just the thought makes me feel a bit quesy, lol!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

i have ordered some tickets for excel and just wondered about what to expect, are you able to see the competion work or is this side of the shows done behind closed doors.
thing is i dont know much about the nail business as yet, i just did my course in creative as i thought it was one of the best....(did do some research into this and still think i made the right choice).....but i am not that blinkered and i know that there are other brands out there...i just want to gain a bit of knowledge in the industry.

Latest posts

Back