My 1st time sculpting on a human

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sequinto

Reaction score
Hi all just used my daughter as guinie pig (i know we shouldnt under 16 but she is 15 1/2) i just did my first sculpt on a human only on her little finger but for the first attempt i'm quite pleased with myself any one got any tips for me so i can improve

i think your daughter would be an ideal candidate for a full set from you.
some people do not do nails on under 16,s but if you use your noggin then doing an under 16 who is mature enough to look after her nails.......from experience teenagers seem to look after nail enhancements better than adults in my expierience.
if you do a full set on your daughter as she lives with you, you can monitor your progress eg lifting... is she picking or was it your application....if everything is fine then you can pat your self on the back and progress to your friends knowing your prep and application technique are going ok.
also your daughter will have friends who will be keen to be your guinea pig.
dont worry to much about age limits(although dont take it to the extreme) as such just use your head on who will look after their enhancements and who wont............
thats my opinion others will differ

Tnx jo am doing a full set on her bank ol w/end so yes i can kee a good eye on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back