my aim to be a creative nail tech....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
right info needed...
i trained with lcn in 2002, then did and alessandro mani/pedi course. then found creative... did a one to one fabric course in august 03.. can i do a l & P course at milton keynes then go on to do the master classes to become a master tech OR do i have to start from scratch with foundation....
cheers

Hi Jen,

this question was asked and answered recently - I think under "Creative Conversion" thread.

As the conversion course teaches you how to get the best out of CND L&P, you need to be able to apply L&P before doing the conversion.

You could maybe do a 121 with Anne so she could check your application technique.

If you need a model, I know the road to Anne's pretty well now LOL

Thanks fiona i will give anne a ring tomorrow last time i was there i spoke to karen who said something about a one to one..... however i have never used l &p before but in the Iona list i got from there it says conversion for nail techs looking to use another system which is a one day thing.... couold i go to go master classes after that... which route did you take.. if you dont mind me picking your brains..

we must meet up too.......... is banbury midway.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back