my airbrush paint didnt stay on HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlegem

Reaction score
Hello all,
after passing my exams on the home nail trainer hand with acrylic ive moved onto my airbrushing and have started doing my friends nails but i am obviously doing something wrong.I am using base coat on top of the acrylic and air brush topcoat but the paint easily comes off,i presume i need something else not just base coat on top of the acrylic.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance littlegem.

Hi. You may be spraying the paint too wet and/or thick. When you say the paint comes off easily, is this before you put the top coat on or after? What type of airbrush paints are you using? You can PM me if you want.

Jackie
www.LibertyNailDesign.com

littlegem said:
Hello all,
after passing my exams on the home nail trainer hand with acrylic ive moved onto my airbrushing and have started doing my friends nails but i am obviously doing something wrong.I am using base coat on top of the acrylic and air brush topcoat but the paint easily comes off,i presume i need something else not just base coat on top of the acrylic.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks in advance littlegem.
do you put a varnish on and then a top coat?
i use out the door top coat and it works ...great ...apply two coats ..and see if that doesnt help

ok,
Ive been using MEDEA nail-art colours only because they were used in my home learn course and their base coat and a wet glaze top coat.The paint is coming off after i have finnished the nails i.e two days after :mad:
I have been told after a light buff of the acrylic nails then rehydrate the nail with a non oily nail varnish remover before applying the base coat :rolleyes: could this be my answer as i didnt do this ?
Thank you littlegem ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back