My Attempt At Anthony's Grapes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maguire

Reaction score
they look yummy ....very nice hun xxx:green:

He'll be flattered I'm sure and you did a good job hun....it's great to be here and get inspiration isn't it?

Good job! I don't think I have seen the ones you were insipered by but those look great. Your photo could be a little clearer... Check to see that your macro is turned on that makes a huge improvment. The macro setting is made just for NAILS!!! It is usually a little tulip picture on the button.

I think I need a new camera, Xmas is coming I will have to hint to hubby, though he is so generous anyway I only have to ask and he buy's. :lol:

my sister has a 10 megapixel Sony CyberShot. It is wonderful! and small enough to keep in her purse. I have a big-daddy Canon. It's great but it is kinda big, it's just a step below the SLR's that the pros use.

I like them. I know the ones you mean, they are amazing. . . . but yours is a good take on it :hug:

Lovely mate...he won't mind at all, he will be flattered that you took the time to do this x

Latest posts

Back