My Aunty Has Just Had Her Cards Read.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail creations

Reaction score
Havnt been on for a while been away on holiday and my grandad died my mum and dad had to get an early flight back but he waited for her and died the day after.
My aunt has had her cards read and everything was about my grandad its only been 4 weeks since he has passed over we have all taken it bad especially my mum as my gran is living with her now.
He said that he is ok and we havnt got to worry he will always be around us, he mentioned that it was my sons birthday on monday, everything was spot on they gave my aunty lots of proof she said she feels like a weight has been lifted.
Its nice when they can get through and send messages to us i feel a lot better too.
Just been talking to hubby but you know what men are like or yes i believe it and you know that they think its a load of rubbish.
I wish he would go and see someone or something would scare him just to make a point lol.

I think that sometimes we feel the need for someone to tell us things are ok when someone leaves us.
I'm glad this has made you feel better.:hug:
I'm not altogether sure whether I believe or not but I think its good to have faith in something.

Hi.
First of all I am so sorry you have lost your grandad. It must be really hard for you and your family. :hug:
I know it hurts like mad , because I have lost my mom and dad and it is awful.

I am a great believer, and you should get comfort knowing that your grandad is around you.
Maybe it would help if you went and had a reading yourself.

It is early days hun and you will go through all sorts of emotions, and your nan will need your support .
Sometimes men can be so sceptical can't they? My other half is sceptical, but when I have had a reading - he always wants to know whats been said!!!!!

Stay strong for yourself and your family. You aren't alone . if you want to chat you know where I am hun.
Take care :hug::hug: xx

Havnt been on for a while been away on holiday and my grandad died my mum and dad had to get an early flight back but he waited for her and died the day after.
My aunt has had her cards read and everything was about my grandad its only been 4 weeks since he has passed over we have all taken it bad especially my mum as my gran is living with her now.
He said that he is ok and we havnt got to worry he will always be around us, he mentioned that it was my sons birthday on monday, everything was spot on they gave my aunty lots of proof she said she feels like a weight has been lifted.
Its nice when they can get through and send messages to us i feel a lot better too.
Just been talking to hubby but you know what men are like or yes i believe it and you know that they think its a load of rubbish.
I wish he would go and see someone or something would scare him just to make a point lol.

I am sorry to hear about your grandad 2. i often watch colin fry, everytime i have watched his programs he is always spot on, so i don't think he can lie when he actually speaks to people saying the their beloved are there. The downfall is that you could go there and there might not be anything for you. But i have never heard that he is a fake. So if you still feel like you want to know more then why not go and see him and give it a try, :)
Sorry if this is not good, :o xx

I'm with you all the way, love be with you and all your family
God Bless
jenx

Sorry for your loss hun :hug:

who did them for her?

you already know how much iam thinking of you all at this sad time, i dont think I need to say it again as you already know where I am if you need anything.

Luv Em.:hug::hug:

I totally beleive,my two best freinds are mediums and have been all over UK helping charity [they do it free}etc. Its nice that you have got alot of love in your family as alot of people arnt like this.When ever you feel down just sit and have a quite minute let them hear your thoughts [they can here you} it will bring you comfort. I know how hard it is to loose close ones evan when i get messages etc yes it's great but still hurts deep down that they are not here. So be strong and have that minute sending you n your family loads of hugs.PM if you need a chat xxxx

hi glenda here. i am also sorry for your loss! life seems so unfair sometimes. i also have been to see a lady recently and was astounded at some of the thing she said and even names that she gave to me. i felt so much better wen i left. would you be able to give me a contact no for you lady???? my life has had many problems, need to sort do much out . thank you x

Latest posts

Back