My baby's 1st visit to see Santa!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princesslilyxx

Reaction score
Hey all!

Sorry I haven't been in touch for ages! I have been so busy!!! Being a new mummy!!! I thought you all may like to see a photo of Daniel! He will be 5 months old in 2 weeks time! How time flies!

This was taken today when he went to visit Santa!! lol I hope you are all well!

x x x

scan-1.jpg

There is my little MSN nephew :green:
I love this little boy sooo much and i have never seen him lol
he has the cutest wootest little cheeks i could sqqquuueeezzeee them

Lily babe thankyou for posting....so many of us know what its like to be a new mum....you're lucky if you get time to wash the baby sick out of your hair...instead of doing it with a baby wipe "untill later" lol

Love you babe :hug:

He is soooo cute, he looks like he enjoyed him self, When my 2 kids were that age they screamed at santa! Have a wonderfull 1st christmas with your beautiful little man.

OMG:eek:

LET ME AT THOSE CHEEKS:!: I WANNA PINCH'EM AND SMOOCH'EM.

He's ADORABLE!
You must be so proud.
Don't you just love 1st Christmas's? They totally rock!
Wish you all the best with your wee one.
:hug:

Eeveryones right about his little cheeks! He looks like hes smuggling nuts in there, just like my 2 used to be, cute chubby cheeks! Lush!!!!

And V is right 1st Christmasses do rock!! Enjoy Lily!!

Really cute pic hun xxxxxx:hug:

bless him ...........he is adorable .....you should be showing us photos of him and be proud to share your little bundle of joy xxxx

AAAHHHWWW....little monkey butt!!! just want to give him a smooch.....my kids hated Santa ! ......he's adorable !! :hug::hug:

Aww thank you all for your comments!!! Hehe x x

Awwwww Lily daniel is such a cutie :hug:What a lovely pic thanks for sharing it with all his geeky aunts:lol:

He is just totally adorable :hug:

What a little cutie ........... awwwww.

Sooooo sweet!! He is gorgeous Lily, have a wonderful first Christmas together :hug:

:hug: Aw thanks for the pic he is so sweet, these are really precious times as they grow so quickly my little grandaughter is 1yr today, but I won't see her for xmas as they have gone to Thailand and won't be back till March:hug:

Latest posts

Back