My badge broke!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jane

Scratchers Geek
Reaction score
My swinging 'C' badge broke today :( Anyway I can get another please?
Jane

but you haven't filled in any info on yourself :oops: and I don't know how we can help unless we know who you are :rolleyes: Although we will help as much as we can, you would need to call the Education/Acadamy Admin Dept and let them know; maybe they will be able to send you a new one :?: :?: :?: 0113 275 0433 - if of course you are not in the UK, you would need to call CND direct - 001 760 599 2900 - see if they can help!

Wow - after all this help, I hope I have helped :shock:

You have helped Mrs Geek, thankyou! I will fill in some info about myself. My original was sent out from the US I believe after I did the masters so wasn't sure if I'd be able to get another.
Jane

I may have one in my office but not sure - they were fab wren't they :?: I will look for you, BUT I am sure one of the girls in Education will be able to sort you out!! You must have had that for a while - this isn't Jane Classic is it???? :oops:

this isn't Jane Classic is it????
No I'm Jane Goddard (have updated my profile)
they were fab wren't they
Does that mean they've changed?

sorry - just making a wild guess ;) I certainly know your name too!! we have some gorgeous new Master badges but may still have the ole swinger somewhere - no harm in trying anyway!! Will go off and check out your details now!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back