My Birthday Party - All are invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you wont get too much sense outta sass she will be bumping n grinding in the corner woth her blokey , :lol:

you wont get too much sense outta sass she will be bumping n grinding in the corner woth her blokey , :lol:

Oi you, just cos you're jealous!

NOW WHEN AM I GONNA GET THIS DRINK ... you just can't get the staff!

Pour me a Bolly sweetie. Harpy Burpday - hic!
Have another Sassy I don't want to be the only one:green:

Nah, she'll be alright I'm looking after her:eek:

erm i ain't bumping and grinding with you matey, no matter how much i loves ya! :eek::eek::eek:
Certainly not :eek: I was just being the hostess with the mostest, me and Carl have been bumpin' an grindin' all day:green:

Better late than never.

Right Adele, you're way too sober and don't look like you've had a dance! All wrong! After me,

cha, cha, cha laaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa etc

Better late than never.

Right Adele, you're way too sober and don't look like you've had a dance! All wrong! After me,

cha, cha, cha laaaaaa laaaaaaaaaaaaaaa etc
You've got your orange wellies on the wrong feet Sals:green:

So what time is Carl arriving for the floor show in his Borat get up?

I will get me shades ready for that one!

You've got your orange wellies on the wrong feet Sals:green:

No hun me bikini top slipped down:green:

"get this party started on a monday night........"

Im off for a while.................ha ha got 'the hamster' locked in a cupboard:green::green:

Im off for a while.................ha ha got 'the hamster' locked in a cupboard:green::green:

Oh no - I can feel that fight coming on! Handbags at the ready!

Have a pink gin on me (worst possible taste)

2547.jpg

I beg your pardon?? My friend's hamster died last night, rest in peace Dave.

Hi Adele sorry im late but ive bought you a present ..a bumper supply of ear candles. If you dont want them all give them to Carl im sure he will find something interesting to do with them.:)

Anyone would think it's your birthday.:green:

Hi Adele sorry im late but ive bought you a present ..a bumper supply of ear candles. If you dont want them all give them to Carl im sure he will find something interesting to do with them.:)

well she needs 52 for her cake :lol:

oi i want some of that pink stuff , :lol: sals stop being bloody greedy you are meant to share , haha

Latest posts

Back