My Birthday Party - All are invited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adelekeegan1

Chatty geek
Reaction score
What better excuse did I need !!!

As I am refusing to grow old gracefully, the theme of this party is 'In the least possible taste'

I shall be wearing skin tight lurex, 6 inch heels and 3 inch nails. Make up needs to be seen and I will have gold dust in my hair. None of this 'less is more' for me tonight.:green:

The cellars are open, the canapes are prepared, the pool and jacuzzi are warm.:lol:

The only tasteful thing tonight is the music provided by Carl (Nailzoo) - see my Birthday thread or click below

Adele 2007

I will come just as I am then :lol:

what time?

Wooo PARTAAAAAAAAAY, count me in, now where did I put that Polka dot bikini :lol:

Happy Birthday btw xxxxx

I will come just as I am then :lol:

what time?
Anytime you want to drop in is fine - I run a very loose ship:green::green::green:

Have a super day babe. I may pop back later a) if I can find something to wear and b) if I get time - Monday night is a busy one for us.

well I am covered in glitter already - don't ask - two seconds and I will be in my 'Kylie' hotpants and halter neck bikini top..... so I will be running a very loose ship too :lol:

see you there....

Great - now I need to go shopping for my bad taste outfit!

i am off to scour charity shops for some vintage :lol:, cool cant wait ,
happy birthday hun xx

Great - now I need to go shopping for my bad taste outfit!
Anything you have got will be fine I'm sure:green::green::green::green::green::green:

Sorry couldn't resist:hug::hug::hug:

Anything you have got will be fine I'm sure:green::green::green::green::green::green:

Sorry couldn't resist:hug::hug::hug:

Believe me - to compete with yours I need to be more way out! But seen as it is your Birthday I suppose I shouldn't steel your thunder so I have to still let yours be better!

:lol::lol::lol:

happy birthday Adele xx

sounds like its going to be good one, maybe a little early to crack open a bottle yet (o0h what time is it in oz??)

bad taste outfit? I always wear lurex any hows .....
love Carl's clip, always love a firework show xx

Count me in once I have been to work :green:

Thought a nice black leather push em up corset for me and errr dunno what on the bottom bit :lol:

Hope you have a fab day Adele :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Don't all be too drunk by the time I get back :eek:

HAVE A GREAT DAY HUN

Im going for the adam/eve look with a christmas twist......gold coins 'uptop' figleaf down below that ok?

OH....and plenty of sparkle too

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

mmmmmmmm . This will be a worthy party, I think i'll have to wear my Borat Mankini.

Make sure the heaters are turned on please.

HAVE A GREAT DAY HUN

Im going for the adam/eve look with a christmas twist......gold coins 'uptop' figleaf down below that ok? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I can't wait to see that LMAO...I will bring a few thermals for you...I'm worried you are going to get cold...

( showing my age now...I sound like my mother!!! :irked: )

mmmmmmmm . This will be a worthy party, I think i'll have to wear my Borat Mankini.

Make sure the heaters are turned on please.

HAVE A GREAT DAY HUN

Im going for the adam/eve look with a christmas twist......gold coins 'uptop' figleaf down below that ok?

I can't wait to see that LMAO...I will bring a few thermals for you...I'm worried you are going to get cold...

( showing my age now...I sound like my mother!!! :irked: )
Heaters will be on full blast:green::green::green:

17540.jpg

Lovin the man nipples :lol:

couldn't find it in Gold...or with coins...

I've brought cake, presents and balloons .... just need to rustle up some champagne for you.

cake-and-presents.jpg

splendid ! :green:

Latest posts

Back