My blood is boiling!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys. Well after all my stressing and feeling sick to my stomach on Friday, it was over in 10 mins! I sat down with her and went through all my grievances, told her it was such a wasted opportunity and I that I was all out of chances to give her. She sat there and kept picking up her phone to look at messages and she even answered a phone call in the middle of me speaking!!! It made me so angry but it just backed up what I was doing. She asked about getting her money back for the Christmas dinner so I did that, wished her all the best and off she went.
It was 100% the right thing to do in the end but it makes me so sad that she doesn't even really understand what she threw away and what she could have made of herself. Oh well, hey ho. So geeks, I cannot thank u all enuff for ur advice and words of encouragement. And if anybody is interested, there's a part time therapists job now available in my salon! Lol! Thanks again guys. Xxxxxxxxxxx

Well done. It must be a relief that its all done and now you can look forward to finding someone who will relish the opportuntity to work for you :hug:

At least it also clears up any doubts at all that you might have had! Good woman:hug:

Well done;:) it must have been really difficult but you did the right thing - not just for you and your salon but also for all your clients!

What a vile, rude little girl!!! You really did the right thing and she is no loss.

Latest posts

Back