My Brisa Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUTIE

Reaction score
Ok Folks, this is my first attempt with the Brisa Gel I got at Olympia (sorry to all those still waiting to try it. :eek: All comments will be appreciated, hey I can only learn :idea: a bit nervous though as the real pros will be able to see this. oh well here goes ...

Hope it works :confused:

Cutie. xx.

osi.jsp

The link now works. :o

Hi
They look darn good to me !
Would be interested to know did you sculpt using the forms or did you apply
clear tips. I also purchased a kit at Olympia and have only had a dabble twice, but find the White gel difficult to apply evenly !!
;)

Bloody Hell - THOSE LOOK GORGEOUS!!! Well Done!!! oops I swore - well it was in awe so maybe it will be allowed!! :o

Oh thank you :D I used clear tips that came in the kit. I nearly fell off my chair when Mrs Geek said they looked good :o . Well I better keep practising ;) .
Thanks for your comments, much appreciated.

Bye
Cutie.

They are fab babe xxxxxxxxxxxx
I like them a lot !!!!!!!!!

brill brill brill kept up the good work and pics

Thank you all for your kind comments. :D :D :D really chuffed.

Cutie xxx.

SamanthaGott said:
but find the White gel difficult to apply evenly !!

You have to learn the tecnique!!

Very easy when you know how. Light as a feather touch with the brush and keep the brush 'floating' on top of the product. don't prod or push it or pat it with a heavy hand.

Think gentle and light!!

By the way, GREAT job Cutie!!

Very beautiful and now Im very jealous too!

WoW...... that's all there is to say!!

Well done Cutie!

They look lovely!!! :)

Beautifull job. Were they your first go at gel?

What did you think of the product?

Thanks Theresa, to answer your question yes, it was my first go at doing permanent french with gels. I have had a go with gels in the past (just overlay), but without mentioning any products, found it hard to work with the gel.

It was very stringy (if that makes sense). Did not get good results overall, no customer satisfaction, so I gave up on the product, but I can honestly say this gel is different.
1) It is not as stringy, making it easier to work with.

2) The nails are durable (which was my initial fear). So far no complains from customers and my own nails are also fine :biggrin:

Bye for now

Cutie.

Very very beautiful!

You have made me want to try Brisa now!

Luvvly jubbly nails :D

Cant wait for my course,
Carol :D

Thanks for that Cutie

You have made me want to try out the Brisa gel!!! l know what you mean about 'stringy' That Doug Schoon and Co. are a clever bunch eh!!

Any other advise on using it along with what Gigi said would come in handy - ha pardon the pun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back