My client has a weird rash?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heatherp

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I have a client who has Shellac nails regularly every two weeks and during her appointment last night, she mentioned this rash that had come up around her ankles/shins.

It looks almost like an allergy rash or stinger nettles. She says it doesn't hurt, itch nothing just looks really strange.

It started on Sunday on her right ankle and was a very dark purple and over the next few days turned dark red to the lighter red it is now. Also in the last day it has started to come out on her other ankle/shin but nowhere else at all on her body.

I know you all can't tell me for sure but just wondered what your thoughts would be

H x

Hi there. I don't know where your located but some areas are experiencing hot weather. The rash could be a heat rash especially if she's wearing shoes and socks. Obviously I'm just taking a guess. Hth x

Thank you for your reply but wouldn't that normally itch? My lady says she has experienced no itching or pain, its just really baffled me!!

Could be anything, from heat to soap to food allergy, insect bite etc.

She needs to see her GP to rule out anything else. In the meantime if she took some antihistamines and see what happens.:D

If she has trouble getting swift access to her GP, she could go along to her nearest Pharmacist, as they are trained to assess and treat things like this. Or if they are not open she could pop along to her nearest walk in centre.

Could be anything, from heat to soap to food allergy, insect bite etc.

She needs to see her GP to rule out anything else. In the meantime if she took some antihistamines and see what happens.:D

Thanks for your replies.

Shedunlop, I advised her to take some antihistamines and suggested she see her doctor. I was just baffled as it wasn't itchy or sore

Latest posts

Back