My client’s lashes are falling out 2 days after her fill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly swartz

Reaction score
Hi All

My Clients lashes has been falling out 2 days after her fill. none of my other clients has this problem.
she is a mature client and has been doing lashes for years. I have also gifted her a lash growth serum to help strengthen her lashes as it appears to be weak .
she been with me for 3 sessions and all 3 times her lashes hasn't lasted.
I am not sure what to advise her do and what my next steps should be.

Kelly, just to clarify, she has been having lashes for years and you are also very experienced?

Kelly, just to clarify, she has been having lashes for years and you are also very experienced?
yes, she's been doing lashes for years not with me. she's been with me for 3 sessions . 1st - full set and then the 2nd and 3rd time fills.

I have been doing lashes for a year know and all my other clients retention is great.

Have you experienced combining the lash serum with lash extensions?

Have you cautioned her not to apply the lash serum for at least 48 hours after her lashes are done?

Do her lashes seem more sparse than when you first started? Is it the lash extension that is falling off or is it the lash itself which is shedding?

Are you absolutely sure you’re not overloading her lashes with too much weight?

Why did she leave her last tech and come to you?

she left her last tech because the set she put on was way to long it was hanging. she did not like that.

yes, she's aware that she shouldn't wet or put anything on her lashes 24hours .

Her lashes was sparse ,had bald spots and lots of short hairs in-between when she got to me.

The lash extensions are falling off not her natural lashes.

she's doing classic lashes with me 0.15 thickness, length 9-10 and curl B .

I have changed the glue and prep really well before i start.

Latest posts

Back