My cnd course today in leeds

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenny2

Reaction score
Hi guys, for those of you followin my story i just wanted to update you on my day today in leeds at the cnd training academy.
When we finally got there, sat navs who would av em lol:lol: I met debbie who had kindly arranged this much needed day for me and of course my amazing educater who had patience of a saint, i can tell u :lol:
Because my initially training was over 8 years ago, the work to begin with blew my head off, to the point were i thought, i am going home. But my educater went over everything and broke everything down into small area. She was amazing.
I went for luch early as went into over load. My educater just new when i could not take any more ( fag break was required:green:) Any way, smile lines, well for a long time infact forever, i have only ever applied white tips. So today i learn't how to custom blend. And my worst nightmare smiles.

Once i had had my nervouse breakdown on what she wanted me to do, i finally calmed down and set to. Oh and geeg. i love pinky fingers, you were right they looked fab, the bigger the nail got made my life sooo much harder.:cry:. Any way, top and bottom of it, i loved it and she has given me the want and need to do these nails. Not for money or my clients but because i have a need to do them. i have been truly inspired and drilled lol:) so my prep in fixed in my head. My nails aint liftin or droppin off no more.
I have decided that i will not give up and nails, that i will not be using those white tips, and that i will be offering my clients a more tailer made service to there individual requirements.
In the meantime, i will concentrate on my waxing in my home salon, but every spare minute i have i will practice my smiles and custom nails. Only when i have perfected them will i work on paying clients, but when i am ready i will be back to cnd for more advanced training.
The educater was pleased with my work and shocked at how good my smiles were considering i had never done them. She said it was not my nails that were the problem it was me beating myself up. So debbie and of course my favourite lady who also nearly started smoking today. I thank u, but i am sorry i will be back :lol::lol::hug:x

Ps oh and i have made myself a promise not only do i get red glittery stilleto nails for xmas, but also the same brush as my educater if i can do a full set of good looking custom blends xxxx

Last edited:
What a lovely post - I'm so pleased you had such a great day xx

Any reason why you haven't named the fab Education Ambassador who helped you?? I'm sure others would like to know who she was.

I agree Adele.......... allthough knowing CND educators,i expected nothing less :wink2:

Good on ya hun xx

surely you must be talking about kelly? Shes fab x

Sorry geeg, her name is Kelly and on here she is called jinx. She has gone to hell and back with me today. Infact at one point she gave everything she could and i felt i was letting her down as well as myself. Kelly hun, words can not express how u have made me feel today. Stressed :lol:, overwelmed :lol:, amazed and then the word u can do it your nails look fantastic you just need to beleive in yourself.

What can i say, debbie you are a fab lady and kelly you are my shining star:hug:

and geeg is never wrong, i will always remember pinkies xxx

You know, whenever I read a thread about CND training I always find them a bit inspirational!! Does that make me sound geeky... :o

Honestly.. I read them and I think.. blimey! What am I missing. :lol:

Your post was lovely to read Jenny.. I'm so glad you're feeling inspired again about nails. I did read your original thread about how you were giving up and although I thought it took some guts to admit it I wanted to say.. 'don't... ' because as someone who is new to nails I hope for success stories on here.. I am happy to hear that yours is one :hug:

I know there all great, but i personally feel the ones i have met are exceptionally talented!

I know there all great, but i personally feel the ones i have met are exceptionally talented!

That is why they are CND Education Ambassadors!! :lol: Part of the criteria ... that they are all exceptionally talented. When you have met them all you will know it is true. :hug:

i can not comment on the other trainers, but kelly is an amazin lady and hopefully will be their when i take my masters, yes kelly u have not got rid of me that easil:green: i will be back, but i may need to annoy you lots between now and then. I can see u now masters omg, hun i make u a promise today, u have truly given me insperation and a need for more. Especielly your red glittery nails:)xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure all of the trainers are absolutely brill but the only one I can vouch for is Wendy Leighton who I saw last week in Newcastle...a beautiful lady with a heart of gold and the patience of a flippin saint :green:

ohhh how amazin are the red glittery nails! i so wanted them :(

Yay Jenny, so glad it went OK for you :)

We must meet up so you can practice on Sonia and me, although the chances are we probably won't get a chance until sometime over the Xmas week if you are around - it's getting that busy in the office now!

i can not comment on the other trainers, but kelly is an amazin lady and hopefully will be their when i take my masters, yes kelly u have not got rid of me that easil:green: i will be back, but i may need to annoy you lots between now and then. I can see u now masters omg, hun i make u a promise today, u have truly given me insperation and a need for more. Especielly your red glittery nails:)xxx

so glad you had funny Jenny2 - sorry I didn't get to meet you... we were swamped today! :hug:

Wow...inspirational!! two days ago i was considering doing a course local to me not really knowing how good they are, but this has just completely made up my mind i am saving hard to do that CND course next year... he he :lol: how excited am i, i wish i was doing it now!!! Oh and good luck Jenny sounds like you loved it x

Chell xxx

Kelly is a real gem and now her head won't fit through the training room door! Thanks!

We are really pleased that you enjoyed it and even happier that she will get to see such great feedback, however I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't say...

This really should have been a blog entry :( so keeping with the rules, I have to close it :(

Please see: http://www.salongeek.com/chit-chat/65062-voice-inside-says-blog.html

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back