My daughter is donating her hair to The Little Princess trust

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faithywoo

Reaction score
My 9 year old is a real Tom boy but absolutely loves her hair and has refused to have it cut off for as long as I can remember, she lets me trim it but that's it, it's washed, combed and plaited - never dried or straightened etc. I am so proud of her :biggrin: here's her hair now x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379157083.122849.jpg

That's fantastic what an extremely thoughtful daughter you have, well done little one I bet your extremely proud, what a wonderful daughter you have raised! Xx

Amazing!!! Give her a big hug from us! What a lovely thing to do xxxxx

My little girl is doing the same & wanys to wait until children I'm need to do it. She also wants sponsorship to give to a little boy in my sons class who has C P I'm so incredibly proud of her x

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

Awww wow, my niece recently did this too (she's 8) and had similar length hair - she cut off 15 inches to donate to the charity x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

What wonderful children, beautiful inside and out! X

Awe fair play to her.. So thoughtful x

How amazing xx

i set up a just giving page for the trust too this arvo and she has £205 donated already - was telling my dad about it earlier and he has donated £140 to her love him xx Thanks All xx

Speechless - how amazing are your kids

That's wonderful! You must be so proud of her :)

How much is she having cut off?

I can't wait to see a pic xx

You must be so proud :)

I done the same last month! I had about 13 inches cut off. I love my hair short now. I have sent my hair off to be made into a wig, made me feel rather proud x

Leely x

Ohh
I didn't know about this charity I will keep it in mind
Thanks

That's wonderful! You must be so proud of her :)

How much is she having cut off?

I can't wait to see a pic xx

She's having around 14 inches cut, we were doing it on Saturday but she's just said tomorrow eeeek
I must admit though I'm extremely proud I'm also terrified and a little upset now reality is there :/ x

Well we done it today - 3 days early as she just couldn't wait. Though to be honest we both got a little upset in the end! X she has so far raised a little over £300 but her dad and I have yet to sponsor her as we've got to wait till payday but thankfully her just giving page stays open for 3 months x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379527003.584196.jpg here it is coming off :biggrin:

Well we done it today - 3 days early as she just couldn't wait. Though to be honest we both got a little upset in the end! X she has so far raised a little over £300 but her dad and I have yet to sponsor her as we've got to wait till payday but thankfully her just giving page stays open for 3 months x View attachment 43174 here it is coming off :biggrin:

Bless her! Did she like the end result? Wow you must be so proud of her x

Wow what a beautiful thing to do :')

You must be sooo proud! x

Bless her! Did she like the end result? Wow you must be so proud of her x[/QUOTE]

She cried a little at first but after a cuddle she does, it actually really suits her and has so much more body In it now :biggrin: x

Latest posts

Back