My Daughter started Ballet today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tars

Reaction score
Sorry this is totally off subject but my Daughter who's three started her Ballet Babes class today! I don't think she ever looked so cute, leotard, skirt, ballet shoes and socks, so so sweet! It bought a tear to my eye!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, my little girl would love it she is 3 too, i wish they did classes near me xxxxxxxxxxxx

I remember going to ballet with my sis my mum had her own dance school and was the teacher.I packed in and became a majorette.I have 2 boys ice hockey mad!!

Bless, hope she enjoys and have fun. I wish I had a little girl. I have 2 smelly boys though!

ahhhhhhhhhhhh, my little girl would love it she is 3 too, i wish they did classes near me xxxxxxxxxxxx

That's a shame Shelley as I think its nice for them to have an interest like this even at a young age. Don't you have anything like Dainty feet classes etc?

I remember going to ballet with my sis my mum had her own dance school and was the teacher.I packed in and became a majorette.I have 2 boys ice hockey mad!!

I didn't do dance classes of any kind when I was young, I did Horse Riding.
Ice Hockey's unusual, bet its good to watch!

Bless, hope she enjoys and have fun. I wish I had a little girl. I have 2 smelly boys though!

I also have a boy but he's a bit to young to be smelly yet!(10 months) lol:)

aaahhhh bless!
i bet she looked so so cute
xx

You have a good hockey team in Sheffield.....when I lived in Durham, all the boys were into their Ice Hockey as the team was pretty good too.....are the Durham Wasps still any good?

My little girl also did baby ballet from the age of 3 and thoroughly enjoyed it. They do all look so so cute dressed up in the pink uniform.

aw bless... i bet she looked so cute :)

Jess
xox

ps... i never knew you rid horses hunnio! lol

Are you feeeling ok Jess? U actually think a child might look cute! lol:)

She did Hun!

lol..... i may nt be into children... but some can be cute... :hug: ... nad that doent mean i ever want any either!.........lol

lol..... i may nt be into children... but some can be cute... :hug: ... nad that doent mean i ever want any either!.........lol

Give it time....give it time! lol:hug:

You have a good hockey team in Sheffield.....when I lived in Durham, all the boys were into their Ice Hockey as the team was pretty good too.....are the Durham Wasps still any good?
my boys have been playing for 3 and a half years first for sheffield rinkrats and now they play for the sheffield junior steelers.I love to watch my fella used to play rec hockey until last year.I think kids need a hobby dance, sport,etc they meet so many people and make lots of new friends.My eldest wants to be in the army cadets but he has to be 13 [he's nearly 12].Don't know if the durham wasps are still going.

My littlin starts her dance class on Saturday.
It's a 45min session of mixed dance, ballet, tap and modern.

We've just come back from buying her some dance shoes and leotard.
Just bought jazz shoes for now, going to wait and see if she likes it before I go and get the tap.
I have to say she's really excited about it, I cant wait until Saturday.

My littlin starts her dance class on Saturday.
It's a 45min session of mixed dance, ballet, tap and modern.

We've just come back from buying her some dance shoes and leotard.
Just bought jazz shoes for now, going to wait and see if she likes it before I go and get the tap.
I have to say she's really excited about it, I cant wait until Saturday.

I bet she can't!
They all look so sweet and then when they start doing the little dances it makes your heart melt!

Latest posts

Back