My daughters really ill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG

Thinking of you and your family :hug:

Lily & Herman

Sarah
i'm so sorry that your Daughter is ill and you have the terrible worry about her . But you do need to be positive if you can theres not much anyone can say to you really but you know that we are all here for you should you need to sound off.

Ruby :hug:
X

sarah, i am so sorry about your daughter being ill, i will be keeping my fingers crossed for you, lots of love dee xxx

Im sorry to hear your news sarah but your daughter is young and strong, my thoughts are with you and your family:hug:

hun, i cant believe to imagen how you and your family must be feeling, my thoughts are with you and your family, try to get some rest for yourself ( i know its easy to say):hug: :hug: ,

My heart goes out to you Sarah, as I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dear Sarah,

Will be thinking of you and your family, sending lots of :hug: s and strengh your way xxxxxxxxxx

Hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:
Jeannexxxxx

I'm so sorry to hear about this, my thoughts are with you & your family. As the other say, stay positive not just for you but it'll help your daughter too. I hope everything turns out well for you. :hug: :hug:

just sending you a message that you are in my thoughts and i wish your daughter all the best this must be a terrible time for you at the moment not knowing but be strong for her and lots of love from me to all of your family xx

my thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your little girl
lots of hugs too you both :hug:

how awful for you both, i'm so sorry to hear your news. i hope she makes good progress and there is a possitive outcome for you all. big hugs :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news God Bless you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

:hug: Oh Sarah what a horrible situation to be in. I really feel for you, you and your family will be in my prayers too. I hope everything turns out OK. xx :hug:

sending love and hugs your way
:hug:
xxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news. Most people find a inner strength at such terrible times, and mothers always seem to find that little bit more at times when its needed. Be strong, your daughter needs you more than ever.

Although, its never the right thing to say but Great Ormond Street is such a great place, and at the cutting edge of all medical research and treatment. She couldnt be in a beter hospital (if you now what i mean)

Take Care Xxx

Sorry that things are not good for you at the moment. Like everyone else says try to stay positive and it may not be as bad as you are expecting.
Hope everything goes well for you

Rainbow girl said:
So sorry to hear your sad news. Most people find a inner strength at such terrible times, and mothers always seem to find that little bit more at times when its needed. Be strong, your daughter needs you more than ever.

Although, its never the right thing to say but Great Ormond Street is such a great place, and at the cutting edge of all medical research and treatment. She couldnt be in a beter hospital (if you now what i mean)

Take Care Xxx

Sarah you must be at your wits end not knowing what is wrong. I pray that everything will turn out well and that your little girl gets this mystery sorted out as soon as poss :hug:

Sarah, I am so sorry to hear that your little girl is so poorly. I wish you and your family the very best of love and good wishes. Please keep us informed as soon as you have any news. xxx

I'm a mum but i cant begin to imagine your worry and stress and fear

I am so sorry to learn of your families nightmare i do hope everything changes for the better soon, fingers crossed, your poor little girl must be scared too.
I hope your other children can cope they must be finding it hard.
Lots of love and hugsXX

Ohhh Sarah....this is just an absolutely awful time for you.....but try and stay as positive as you can be.
Its hard, I know: when my youngest daughter was 2 I went through a similar thing....she was yellow and transparent when she was admitted to the childrens ward. Alfter lengthy tests and stuff and at least a fortnights stay, they finally found it was just some sort of anaemia.
The ward staff were as relieved as I was.....they too had suspected Leukaemia!
Jess is almost 15 now and although still a bit on the weak side....she is a special angel to me! :hug:

Im thinking and praying for your family Luv!
xxxx
:hug:

Latest posts

Back