My daughters really ill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
your post has brought tears to my eyes i am a mother too, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Sarah,

Your family, and especially your daughter are in our prayers - I hope and pray she gets better, and the doctors can give you some definate answers. Very difficult I know - but try hard to get some sleep - even with the help of sleeping tablets if thats what it takes. You will feel more able to handle things when your not so tired.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sarah,

we are praying it all goes well, my heart goes out to you,
love & hugs to you, your daughter, and all the family.

Dear Sarah - my love and prayers to you and your family. The entire Geek Site is hugging you! x:hug:

Add mine to the hug ... all the way from Spain. Thinking of you ... if the power of prayer helps, then you have allot on your side right now. XXXXX

Lots of love and hugs and positive vibes coming your way xxx
Thinking of you xxxx

Hi Sarah
Cannot believe how hard this time must be for you- hope the doctors get
things get sorted and get some answers for you and your family soon
I hope your little girl gets better soon.
Will be thinking of you
Luv & Hugs

thinking of you and your little girl. x :hug: x
i can't imagine what your going through.
GOD BLESS.x

I just don't know what to say...just know that my thoughts and many prayers are with you...Keep the belief that whatever it is God will bring her through it.

I feel for you. My son was ill for years in and out of hospital and didnt know if I were coming or going, he is now 19 and I STILL worry. Nothing anyone can say can make you feel better, but knowing that we are all here for you if you want to shout or just talk.

Latest posts

Back