My educators course - excited!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammiG

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I've been doing nails for 4 years now and I'm doing my educators course with Kinetics from the 13th with Margarita Belska. Reeeeaally excited. I started using it quite a while ago and it works really well for me (self levelling hehehe)

Does anyone else get really excited about new courses etc and become a child again .... packing and unpacking new nail goodies etc!? or am I just a saddo!?

Sam xxx

Thats really good, something positive thats what I like to hear. Well done you !!!

Excellent. Yea, Im like a big kid when I have a new 'project' too- I love getting new stuff delivered, its like Christmas!:lol: When I do any new training I can never sleep for about a week before I go as well! Dead sad!:)

Thanks hun.

Everything seems to have just fallen into place suddenly. Being an educator was always my dream. A salon directly opposite my house has offered me a huge space to teach in which will be great, and fit in with the kids! It will be so good to be just across the road.

Can't wait to do the course. Margarita is so lovely too, so hopefully I won't be too nervous!

Sam xx

Thanks hun.

Everything seems to have just fallen into place suddenly. Being an educator was always my dream. A salon directly opposite my house has offered me a huge space to teach in which will be great, and fit in with the kids! It will be so good to be just across the road.

Can't wait to do the course. Margarita is so lovely too, so hopefully I won't be too nervous!

Sam xx

this sounds fantastic, i hope all goes to plan.

i love doing new and exciting things and moving on in my career.

Latest posts

Back