my experiment....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeeesss, come one, we need pictures!!!!

I like how he suggested it and called it an 'experiment' lol. :wink2:

i hope he is usng hi solar oil twice a day althought being a plumber i would recommend more usage ..................pmsl

Never mind that..I hope he's using engine oil twice a day :lol:

In case you didn't hear the other ladies....................

WE WANT PICTURES!! (now, dammit LOL:lol:)

OMG I soooooooooooo can't wait to see this.
AND I want to see pictures that include his head too :wink2:
Ya know, it could be some old broad that lives down the street with "man hands" :lol: How would we know without a head??

OMG a plumber with tats and nail enhancements!
How precious is that!

You TRULY have a real gem on your hands (no pun intended)

Now you've got me wondering if I could convince my hubby to let me torture him the same way :lol: (not likely lol)

Now you've got me wondering if I could convince my hubby to let me torture him the same way :lol: (not likely lol)

For experimental purposes of course Victoria! :lol:

I told my daughter about it and she said "That really is true love!"
Marion xx
Ps Yes, WHERE are the pictures!

For experimental purposes of course Victoria! :lol:

I use non-soakable gel.. and he........... well.........
HAHAHAHA
Trust me, not in a million years would he EVER let me do it:lol:

bummer:irked:

I applied a NNO of clear gel on to my hubbies pinkie nail as he had banged it and it had broken down the middle and was catching on everything.
Half of the Gel was attached to skin and the other half was nail.

This worked brilliantly he had it on for over 5 weeks with no problems at all and he is an engineer so not a nice easy clean job.

Now if a client says that my nails never last very long and just "pop" off I can tell them if my hubby can keep one on for 5 weeks then anyone can.:lol:

doh! my pc is so lame? anyway what I was trying to say in previous post is that not one of the pics I took has turned out visible?! I had my digi cam set on low quality (but even they usually turn out ok?) but when I tried to upload to my pc they were all just dark and ever so grainy. The only thing I did differently this time was that I did not save to a memeroy card in my cam, but saved them directly onto the camera itself - looks like I might have to start this all over again lol, I know it's a bit OT but do any of you geeks have any ideas about why my photos didnt turn out? ta xx

doh! my pc is so lame? anyway what I was trying to say in previous post is that not one of the pics I took has turned out visible?! I had my digi cam set on low quality (but even they usually turn out ok?) but when I tried to upload to my pc they were all just dark and ever so grainy. The only thing I did differently this time was that I did not save to a memeroy card in my cam, but saved them directly onto the camera itself - looks like I might have to start this all over again lol, I know it's a bit OT but do any of you geeks have any ideas about why my photos didnt turn out? ta xx

Any chance you altered the setting you usuaaly take them on? eg the mb resolution, macro, flash on, etc
Marion x

possibly..... I best check really, as I have not had this cam for very long, looks like the manual will be my bedtime reading for tonight!

I cant wait to see xx

Latest posts

Back