my experiment....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
My bf actually came up with this idea for me to use on my website (not live yet) I put a set of french nno's on him (brisa) and am taking pics every day to see how they wear, bearing in mind he is a plumber! Yes he looks so camp at the moment, but I cannot believe how fab they are holding up, been 4 days now and NO chips, lifts, cracks, and he does some really filthy manual work!

all sounds good hun....let us know how it all goes....can we see the pics aswell when experiment done??????? xxxxx

All i can say is OMG that man loves you :!:

Yes I will def be sharing the pics, if he can keep them on whilst doing manky dirty things all day, then pretty much anyone can! We are going to do the same experiment with tips too, just to prove that they dont grow wings and fly off your nail bed of their own accord lol

Did you promise your boyf something in return for agreeing to wear a full set of french NNO's?! :wink2: :Grope: :lol:

Perhaps you shouldn't answer that one eh!

well it was his idea! LOL, bless he doesnt mind, he uses it an as excuse to pimp me whilst he's out working, I can just imaine "yes love your sink is fixed now, but I must say your eponychiums look a bit sore"

noodle you are such a minx! lol

:hug:Id love do a NNO on my hubby and leave him go to work!
Dont think any of the boys would notice tbh!

Good idea though hun!! xxxx

If he starts trying on you clothes and make up goes missing then I would get a little worried. LOL!!

Paul's a bus driver, ponytail, tattoo's and rides a motor bike.
I have visions:lol::lol::lol:
Your man is a real diamond. I can't stop laughing, wonderful, really:hug:

ahhh bless him, i bet he is wearing them with pride. My fella has wore my practise nails a few time...(i think he quite likes them...:lol:)

Good on him eh, all men love to be pampered and to peer their heads into our world.
And they say we are nosey!

Fab idea but an even better thread,
this has had me howling with laughter, bless him you sure have a good one there :hug:

well he does look hilarious, 6 foot something, covered in tattoos a bit like susy h's boyfriend....with lovely nails! and he is being very naughty by using them as tools....but they still havent floated off into mid air! 3 cheers for brisa!

OMG!!! This I want to see!! Not just the nails the whole thing...that's true love for ya lol

I want to se the photos now never mind at the end of the experiment! :lol:

I want to se the photos now never mind at the end of the experiment! :lol:

Thats what I mean't Theresa
The whole thing being All of the OH!!!:eek:

How fab is he, my hubby wouldn't let me anywhere near his nails even when I said I would soak them straight off

i hope he is usng hi solar oil twice a day althought being a plumber i would recommend more usage ..................pmsl

Latest posts

Back