My eyelash glue takes too long to dry!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lashlady1

Reaction score
I am currently using Lash FX super fast drying glue which is supposed to dry in 1 second. It doesn't! My room temp is controlled however its slightly more humid than it should be. what glues do you experienced lash techs recommend , I work quite fast?

i use lady black glue and its absolutely fantastic! i have a 4 week retention rate for infills!

If you work fast then I'd recommend Lash Base extreme, dries in 2 seconds and I've found it to be good value. Also since making my first purchase with them I've since had various vouchers for VAT free weekends or discounts across the whole website which are great for stocking up!

If your room has a higher humidity than recommended it might mean that the adhesive could be setting too fast. It will appear that its not setting but in higher humidity it could start setting before you apply the extension. I cant comment on Lash FX but maybe contact them as they will be able to help? Otherwise maybe see if you can control the humidity as it will be similar with all adhesives as this is how the cyanoacrylate reacts to the environment x

Have you tried Flirties ultra glue? That’s ideal for quick working therapists applying lashes x

If you work fast then I'd recommend Lash Base extreme, dries in 2 seconds and I've found it to be good value. Also since making my first purchase with them I've since had various vouchers for VAT free weekends or discounts across the whole website which are great for stocking up!

I use lashbase extreme too and love it, they have another one that’s even faster than this one but I’ve never used it!

Check the room conditions as it’s not always an issue with your adhesive

Latest posts

Back