my fella just dumped me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buggy

Reaction score
i'm devastated. i don't know what to do

oh honey what the hell has happened???

OMG toni.........grab a LARGE wine....and tell us all about it

wot a gitbag

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get things sorted. xxx

he's found someone else. i'm so gutted. we've been together for 2 years and then he met some long lost 2nd cousin at a wedding six months ago. since then they've been keeping in contact and just lately its been like texts between them ALL the time. we had a row about it a few weeks ago and he told me i was being paranoid and so did my mates (i knew i wasn't, i went through his phone, he even saved texts from her altho they weren't incriminated, i thought it was weird he saved them). anyway, tonight he texts me and tells me he can't make the hotel at the weekend but can still go out for a meal, then he wouldn't tell me why so i phoned him up and he said, i'll talk to you on friday, but i knew what was coming so i pushed him and asked him what was wrong, he wouldn't answer so i said are you splitting up with me, and he still wouldn't answer and just kept saying he wanted to talk to me face to face, so i said have you met someone? he said i'll talk to you on Friday, and i said, who is it? and he said you already know. and he said he wanted to make a go of it with her, that nothing had gone on but he wants it to, and doesn't want to cheat on me. i can't face this. i've never loved anyone as much as him, i've been through so much **** and i really thought i'd found someone.

aw god honey i dont know what to say:rolleyes: you must be hurting so bad.....MEN....only words of wisdom i can give you is...if it wasnt meant to be.........

:hug: amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What a total S***

Totally out of the blue then honey? let us know how you are doing babe, I don't like the thought of one of our geeks so upset and on their own :hug: :hug:

Take care honey xx

OH TONI!!! What a S**T!!! I really don't know what to say hun.
Please take. xxx

honey i know how you are feeling, remeber all the advice you gave me on sat, i can't beleive this has happened, i know since splitting with carl i can't think straight so i know it hurts, you must just feel sick, do you think he is sure about his decision. had you seen signs of any problems??? i just wanna give you a big hug, this is such a horrible thing to go through i'm here for you babes x x

Oh sweetheart..................I feel for you; we all do but don't lose your dignity.

I think we've all been through this at one time or another and we've lived to tell the tale. We've also lived to look back and think "Oh damn!!! Why did I let him know I was so bothered?".

It's very raw for you at the moment but you mark my word.................you'll come out of this the other side a much wiser and stronger person. I know you don't want to hear this but YOU WILL go onto to meet somebody else and YOU WILL look back and think "What on earth did I see in him".

It's tough but don't grovel. If he's with someone else, let him go. Scream and cry to your mates but don't let him know you're that bothered. Like the words of the song says "I can't make you love me if you don't.................I can't make your heart feel, something that it won't".

God, this all brings back memories of the pain I felt. I felt crushed and now I see a pic of him and I think what a lucky escape I had. You'll never trust him again anyway. xxxxxxx

toni....ive been invited out with the girls tomorrow in solihull......i wasnt going to bother going.....but if you fancy a night out to take ya mind of it.....let me know and i'll meet up with ya.

amb x:hug:

i do feel sick, i don't think he's coming back. he cried when he told me. surely he can't feel nothing after 2 years. he said he still did but it was different with her.

MINKUS said:
toni....ive been invited out with the girls tomorrow in solihull......i wasnt going to bother going.....but if you fancy a night out to take ya mind of it.....let me know and i'll meet up with ya.

amb x:hug:

Thanks babe, but i don't wanna drag you down to Solihull just for me. i'd probly end up crying on you all night the way i am now.

Toni Talons said:
Thanks babe, but i don't wanna drag you down to Solihull just for me. i'd probly end up crying on you all night the way i am now.

what makes you think i need DRAGGIN anywhere for a few voddy and redbulls:) lol ....have a think on it

Toni Talons said:
i do feel sick, i don't think he's coming back. he cried when he told me. surely he can't feel nothing after 2 years. he said he still did but it was different with her.
its so hard when someone else makes the decision to end what you think is working. Carl and I have had tears every day since sunday its so upsetting because you still love them and want them with you. Has he met up with her since the wedding then hun? It was our anniverary on tues would've been two years. I'm gutted for you hun, does she live nearby?

Oh hun, I feel so bad, you are a lovely, kind, helpful, beautiful, talented woman, and you really dont need him. Nothing any of us say will make it any better but Im here if you want to talk. :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

she lives in London. he's been down a couple of times. one time he came back and said "you'll never guess who we bumped into" (let me guess i thought).

another time it was supposed to be a lads weekend, but turned out the girls were there too. that's why i went through his phone.

then he tells me tonight he went down to see her at the weekend and then when they talked about "them" he told her about "us".

something else i've just remembered. he told me a few weeks ago that he couldn't see me two weekends in a row because he had to have his son. i drove down (obviously now i know why my gut was telling me something) and there was a brand new BMW outside his house. never saw it before or since. it bugged me until i asked him about her and he reassured me nothing was going on (obviously i never told him i spied like some nutter). i bet it was her after all.

Thing was, tonight was a total shock, i thought it had all blown over.

Thanx Minx, i'll think about it. Tell you what, if you come down i'll meet you, but don't make the effort just for me. i'll pm you my number.

I agree with Kimmi, keep your dignity. When he looks back one day and realises what a woman he lost, he will remember how it ended. If you act like a crazed woman seeking revenge and making a fool of yourself, thats the stuff he will remember. If you bow out gracefully, he will remember you as the lady that you are and think back with regret. Bet ya anything he will be back and you will be over him and on your way to someone better that deserves you.
Best luck, we all have felt how you feel right now. Know you are in good company.
xxxxx:Love:

omg hun, i know how you must be feeling, men can be such b*******, (i women can be aswell, i told my ex-hubby i wanted a divorce on christmas day)
at the moment you will be hurting and asking a lot of questions but is it wasnt meant to be then you are better of with someone it is meant to be with.
we are all here for you hunny, :hug: :hug: , let us know how you are geting on

omg what a 'not nice man' - (cant put what id really like to call him)!! over the phone and right near xmas!! u deserve better then him! don't show him he's got to you!! - men who cheat aren't worth bothering with - trust me!!
if u ever need a 'moan about men session' pm me - its my best subject!! xx

Latest posts

Back