My Fellow Geeks... I am asking for some help...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you very much for the recognition Mrs Geek, for just a meagre newby like me that means so much.

It is a privilege to be part of a great site like this, with all the help, information, and support, also such good causes as charitys like these.

It’s just a small gesture to be able to give back something, it is a pleasure.

Sounds like a right kiss a*** that does’nt it! ( not meant to be just sincerity)(urgh does that sound right blurt, blurt, blurt, lol.:o

Ps found this picture when I was looking about for a signature, (hope I haven’t stolen it from anyone? Maybe some of geeks would like to use it? (copy right n all that stuff, hope its legal)?

errrrr, mmmmm, whooop's dont know how to put the pici on here:confused: stupid!!!

gona ave to wait till partner comes in to do it now, Doh:smack:

(How to emmbarrace yourself in 1 easy step)lol:lol:) Started well!!!

Kindest regards
Christi :Love:

We did our Raffle at work yesterday our great Designer Nails team raised another £175.00 which was FAB!! Moorediane is helping in her salon - thank you Diane :hug: and a lady I don't even know in Bonny Scotland, is doing a sponsored swim!! How cool is that? I have recently written to CND, Pro Beauty and Saks for their help!! CND have said 'of course' but I have asked for a specific amount - hopefully I will get it!! :o so seriously, we are on the way!!! I will be at Olympia so if anyone would like to donate there... that would be cool too!! I shall ask Scott from Scratch personally at the show... I hope they will help too! The Guild had very kindly donated £100 already!

Cheers Everyone and thank you as always :Love: :Love: :Love:

I am not sure who Colourflair is... but bless your heart - Thank you :hug:

You are sooo welcome :) I am a lurking newbie vbg!!- who has been reading and learning so much from this wonderful giving site, have just started doing my NVQ about 4 months ago and having the time of my life I am like some of the other geeks were I had my kiddies (3) in my twenties and now my youngest starts school in sept. and it's time for me!!! <grin>

Sorry :( back to topic - I admire you for what you are doing and wish you every success - just couldn't not give a little something - sometimes if you can't give as much as you would like or as much as others you can feel a little shy (I did!!) but if everyone just donated a pound - can you imagine how much you could raise.

Thank you for taking the time to say thank you you actually nearly made me cry as you are doing all the work and all I did was press a couple of buttons VBG and I didn't expect a thank you!
Well better stop before everyone shouts at me to get back into hiding (lurkdorm)for being so mushie

Hugs
Jeanne

colorflair said:
You are sooo welcome :) I am a lurking newbie vbg!!- who has been reading and learning so much from this wonderful giving site, have just started doing my NVQ about 4 months ago and having the time of my life I am like some of the other geeks were I had my kiddies (3) in my twenties and now my youngest starts school in sept. and it's time for me!!! <grin>

Sorry :( back to topic - I admire you for what you are doing and wish you every success - just couldn't not give a little something - sometimes if you can't give as much as you would like or as much as others you can feel a little shy (I did!!) but if everyone just donated a pound - can you imagine how much you could raise.

Thank you for taking the time to say thank you you actually nearly made me cry as you are doing all the work and all I did was press a couple of buttons VBG and I didn't expect a thank you!
Well better stop before everyone shouts at me to get back into hiding (lurkdorm)for being so mushie

Hugs
Jeanne

Well JEANNE... what a lovely post!!! Get your butt out of 'lurkingdom' and be active... you have much to give!! I love hearing about a mum who is ready for a bit of 'me time'... there are many of us on here FOR SURE!!! Please don't be afraid to ask for help... that is what we Geeks are here for!! Have a super weekend and once again... thank you... you are right... every little helps! :Love:

Just bumping this up again before I head off to count sheep, lets hope there's lots of them!! :)

Mrs Geek, you've probably been told this loads before but you are really someone to look up to and cherish, again best of luck.

I will see if I can send you my company logo to wear, great idea that.

xxxx

:hug:

The date is looming nearer, So give a little PLEASE :Love:

I would just like to thank Nail Nonice, Vicky and Lucia for their donations... it was great seeing more geeks on Sunday and MONDAY AND Lucky Star very kindly donated as did Alex Fox personally which was ever so sweet of her! Thank you xxx:Love: :Love:

My pleasure......................I'll sort it this week.

Good luck and warmest wishes to you both. I'll be rooting for ya.

Kim xxx

I just wanted to say that I hope you raise all the money you have a goal for and then some...May you raise exceedingly and abundantly above all you could ask for...I still have not made a donation as I am not financially able at this time:o , but I still want to help in any way I can...I'm rooting for you!!!!! I wish I could do more:sad:

Latest posts

Back