My first client to "work" with

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I haven't but it was a job to get her to purchase the oil, she just wants me to do it, hence saying she'll come every week if she has to and will just throw money at them! Have explained that she needs to put some work in too, so at least she has the oil. It's a good start......if she uses it!

I hate clients who are sceptical about the solar oil. It makes me laugh when they do actually listen to me and start to use it. Their faces are a picture when they see it does actually work and I wasnt just fobbing them off and trying to sell them something that wasn't needed! Because of that I now give all new shellac clients a pinkie bottle with first treatment, they almost always buy more lol x

No I haven't but it was a job to get her to purchase the oil, she just wants me to do it, hence saying she'll come every week if she has to and will just throw money at them! Have explained that she needs to put some work in too, so at least she has the oil. It's a good start......if she uses it!

Ah, in that case well done on getting her to buy the oil!

On a completely general note, I do wonder what goes on in some peoples minds when they suddenly have to think very seriously on spending just a few quid on something that really makes a massive difference!

I have retailed Solar oil to people at work and I know the ones who will use it properly and the ones who forget. Or they say 'yeah I do use it' and I think, well that pinkie bottle must be magic if it's still going because you bought that nearly two months ago!

Ah, in that case well done on getting her to buy the oil!

On a completely general note, I do wonder what goes on in some peoples minds when they suddenly have to think very seriously on spending just a few quid on something that really makes a massive difference!

I have retailed Solar oil to people at work and I know the ones who will use it properly and the ones who forget. Or they say 'yeah I do use it' and I think, well that pinkie bottle must be magic if it's still going because you bought that nearly two months ago!

My friend did this. Swore blind she was using it and I knew she wasn't. When I was doing a re-shellac on her, I said to her that she hadn't been using her oil, that I could tell she hasn't been and she confessed that she had left her oil at her work in London and no she hadn't. She has since bought more off me and is now using it!

I tell clients now about what a horrific nail biter I was and when they see my nails now and I tell them how Shellac and solar oil combined is the reason, they ask to buy some oil :D

My spiel for retailing solar oil...

Solar oil

A blend of 4 ingredients:
Jojoba oil, deeply penetrates (even through nail enhancements) right through the natural nail plate - pulls the other ingredients with it.
Sweet almond oil, a truly fantastic conditioning oil
Rice bran oil, brilliant moisturising qualitys
Vitamin E, seeks out and fights free radicals (which break down skin/nail cells)

Basically (in a nut shell) it's one of the most powerful anti aging oils you can get your hands on. Not just for natural nails, but also skin.

Water absorbs quickly, but dehydrates when it evaporates just as quickly. Solar oil will form a barrier in the surface, allowing the body to moisturise from the inside out, without evaporation occuring.

Nail enhancments, Solar oil will fill all the micro channels, stopping water from getting in then evaporating out (which causes brittleness) In effect it will keep your enhancements supple and strong, they will last longer and look better...

Would you like to grab a bottle while your here??

That's a great explanation...I wouldn't leave without buying one!!:D

I've just started my training, we have just completed anatomy and started talking about products...think I may have to write this down.....

xx

Latest posts

Back