My first ever trade test help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snyggiss

Reaction score
hi geeks! I was going to interview tomo in a spa (ive just completed my level 2 and i thought i will not get as a therapist until i do my level 3) and they have now informed me that my interview will include a trade test as well! OMG, I havent got a clue, will they ask me to do a treatment (any idea which???) and what should I wear?? I mean I was going to look smart but now I have no idea and I only have my school uniform, I dont own a tunic to put over a pair of pants etc... any ideas what I can expect and what to wear>>???? thanks a mill!!!

Did you not have a tunic for your Level 2?

I've always worn my college uniform for trade tests (tunic and trousers). I've had two trade tests in salons (which involved waxing, nails and massage) but the one I had in a spa - which is where I now work - only involved a massage.

Did you not have a tunic for your Level 2?

I've always worn my college uniform for trade tests (tunic and trousers). I've had two trade tests in salons (which involved waxing, nails and massage) but the one I had in a spa - which is where I now work - only involved a massage.

ok well I will do that then, but I will have to travel on the tube with my white uniform on, i guess that will be ok (hope it doesnt get dirty)! and do I need to take any tools with me do you think?
Thanks!!

I've never had to bring tools, but I suppose it could depend on the place. If you're feeling unsure then you'd probably be best to phone them and ask them (and you could even ask what treatments your trade test will involve so that you can get ready).

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back