My first experiment with Konad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

LisaV

Reaction score
I am so impressed with the simplicity of konad and the impressive results! I'm officially addicted! My first try on myself was a massive success (I think anyway!) and it was just as easy using my left hand! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402261997.146330.jpg

Reactions: RB1

Beccimcinnes

Reaction score
Hi sorry to seem silly! What exactly is Konad lol and how does it work?
Thanks

2012salon

Reaction score
Is it worth investing in??
I have a few 'other' types and it doesn't work for me...😔

LisaV

Reaction score
Definitely worth investing, I bought a double ended stamper and scraper set the white and black polish and just one plate for less than £15! It's so easy! YouTube it, it's a stamping kit producing great art work for those of Lis not blessed with arty talent for free hand nail art!

melissab

Reaction score
Konad is great but I think you can get more for your money with MoYou London. The quality of the plates are really good and you get more images per plate. They are £4.99 each with free shipping in the UK. I would also recommend Bundle Monster, Pueen and Cheeky.

profbeau

Reaction score
Konad is great but I think you can get more for your money with MoYou London. The quality of the plates are really good and you get more images per plate. They are £4.99 each with free shipping in the UK. I would also recommend Bundle Monster, Pueen and Cheeky.
Totally agree. I started out with konad, and although they worked well, I didn't feel the images looked "stand out" enough. Moyou are sooo much better, the images are much clearer, and bigger - the full nail images actually cover a full nail!

I've just ordered a couple of cheeky plates to try too.

I do find the konad stamper best though!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lolly1988

Reaction score
I enjoy stamping love the moyou plates especially the whole ones

Latest posts