My first experiment with Konad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaV

Reaction score
I am so impressed with the simplicity of konad and the impressive results! I'm officially addicted! My first try on myself was a massive success (I think anyway!) and it was just as easy using my left hand! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1402261997.146330.jpg

Hi sorry to seem silly! What exactly is Konad lol and how does it work?
Thanks

Is it worth investing in??
I have a few 'other' types and it doesn't work for me...😔

Definitely worth investing, I bought a double ended stamper and scraper set the white and black polish and just one plate for less than £15! It's so easy! YouTube it, it's a stamping kit producing great art work for those of Lis not blessed with arty talent for free hand nail art!

Konad is great but I think you can get more for your money with MoYou London. The quality of the plates are really good and you get more images per plate. They are £4.99 each with free shipping in the UK. I would also recommend Bundle Monster, Pueen and Cheeky.

Konad is great but I think you can get more for your money with MoYou London. The quality of the plates are really good and you get more images per plate. They are £4.99 each with free shipping in the UK. I would also recommend Bundle Monster, Pueen and Cheeky.

Totally agree. I started out with konad, and although they worked well, I didn't feel the images looked "stand out" enough. Moyou are sooo much better, the images are much clearer, and bigger - the full nail images actually cover a full nail!

I've just ordered a couple of cheeky plates to try too.

I do find the konad stamper best though!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I enjoy stamping love the moyou plates especially the whole ones

Latest posts

Back