My first male client for acrylic nails!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done sculpts on guys just for the pinky nails before. Some of them were definately gay, and some I'm not sure. They all got nail art too. Fancy looking $, and crosses usually. I thought it looked pretty neat, myself.

Yikes, that blokes natural nails were shocking! Must admit they look fab now though.

My hubby wont let me practice on him but my dad's just had a back operation and will be laid up for about 6 weeks so i'm going to do his and there's nothing he can do about it.:twisted:

Woohahaha (that's an evil type laugh by the way)

i never even thought about putting extensions on a man! wow where are the pics???????????

Well I love getting my nails done and get acrylics once or twice a year. I have some pictures on my web page Susan Miller if you want to look but they look just the same as they do on anyone else
:lol:

Holy smokes, Paula1973...the transformation is AMAZING! VERY well done! :)

This thread is from 2004 dont think Paula comes on anymore but yes she is a great tech:)

Last edited:
At last i've sorted the pics out,hope he doesn't try to chew em off!!

Can I ask what you did them with(especially the free edge) they look so natural?x

I don't know any men who have their nails done but the pictures look amazing, so natural congratulations on doing such an amazing job!!! x

My wife is actually the nail pro, but I am her 'tester'. She does my nails often, and though I don't care for longer and colored fingernail, I have become rather fond of wearing my toenails square-cut, smoothed and polished with masculine colors.
In have seen a few celebrities wearing their toenails polished, and lately I have seen more 'regular' guys with polished toenails. I honestly think this is catching on for men. My wife has several male clients at the spa where she works who regularly get color with pedicures.
Just think...you could potentially double your business if you suggest this to your male clients. Give them a discount card to hand out to a friend too!!

Jake :cool:

Friend is a transvestite, transgender planned, has lovely acrylic nails, always look beautiful, though I don't know where they are done.

I did a pre op transexual called 'emma' she/he came dressed in ladies clothes,wig,full make up ect. and after 3 years he has decided to go back to being a man! Good job he stuck with acrylics and didn't have the full op! I now bump into 'steve' in the pub and he pretends he dosent know me! It's a shame, but he obviously associates me with his past.

Latest posts

Back