My first play with Ezflow ~~~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Emmsybabes~

Reaction score
Well I wasnt going to open my kit until I had used up the products I have at the moment...save my loving ezflow too much and wasting the stuff i have now lol.......But soooooooooo had to open it and play lol....

heres my attempt lol...
I did do the sensible thing too and practiced my smiles on lots of tips...but soon got bored and had to play with the fun stuff hahahaha ..
It is AMAZING for doing my 3d flowers...once I have had more plays and got the ratio spot on...my flowers are going to be ace yippeeee....

crimbocard007.jpg

crimbocard018.jpg

cant wait to play more :lol:

Fabulous work....now for a challenge....try doing a 5 petal flower!!!!! I never find this as easy as one might think lol!

So pretty emms, you are so talented, I hope one day to be as good as you xxxxxxxxxx

Fabulous work....now for a challenge....try doing a 5 petal flower!!!!! I never find this as easy as one might think lol!

:green: Nope I refuse your challenge lol....because I ALWAYS have 1 petal that doesnt fit lmao...either too big or squashed to death lmao....

WoW! They are lovely!

I know its a bit bonkers ,,but I do enough pink and whites on clients lol..wanted to do something over the top lol

victoria and same thought us at the seminar to do a fab 5 petel flower, do you first 3 petals in a Y shape and the add your last 2 petals its fab really worked for me hope it helps xxx:hug:xxx

:green: Nope I refuse your challenge lol....because I ALWAYS have 1 petal that doesnt fit lmao...either too big or squashed to death lmao....
lol...now Kirsty has given a method, go for it.....consistent bead size helps too!

honestlt it was so easy when i tried it i was like duh!!!!

Lol I'll give it a go ...I always chicken out of doing 5 pettal now :lol:

wow your flowers are great! What size brush do you use for them?

For these ones babe...I used NSI touch tip 5 kollinsky
sometimes I use my size 10 though.. it has a good point on it for flowers
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ots lovely hun , what kit did you use ? lloks like the carnival colours ? but i might be wrong ,:green:

Very pretty Emms ... looking forward to seeing some more pix as and when.

good work

its very pretty

Beautiful Emms, loving it hun xxxxx

Very nice Emma and unusual, i would wear a set of them :hug:

Latest posts

Back