My first price list ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailsharon

Reaction score
hi guys i thought i could do a link to my price link but im not good at the pc stuff so just bare with me as im going to type it all down ,im just going to give u a list and hopefully soon get it on to a brochure as my clients keep asking me for a price list :irked:.well here goes plz feel free to give me any suggetions or changes i should make to the list ,hopefully soon i can show yous all the finished brochure before it goes to print thx
DELUXE PEDICURE £14
" MANICURE £14
FRENCH DELUXE PEDICURE £16
NAIL STRENGTHENING MANICURE £14
FILE AND POLISH TO FINGERS & TOES £14
PARAFFIN WAX MANICURE-PEDICURE £22

NAIL EXTENSIONS
FULL SET NATURAL TIPS £20 (ACRYLIC OVERLAYS)
FULL SET OF FRENCH TIPS( ACRYLIC OVERLAYS )
FULL SET OF ACRYLIC STRUCTURES £30
FULL SET OF ENHANCEMENTS WITH GEL OVERLAY £25
COLOURED OVERLAY WITH GEL ON NATURAL NAIL £15
HOLLYWOOD TOES £20 (FAB FOR HOLIDAYS GIRLS )
SOAK OFF & FRESH SET APPLIED FROM £25-£30
NAIL REPLACEMENTS £3per Nail
INFILLS £15
RHINESTONES OR NAILART £3.00 PER SET

SOAK OFF STRENGTHENING MANICURE £19
BRIDAL PACKAGES IV NO PRICE ?? ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE FAB *
LITTLE PRINCESS NAIL PARTIES PRICE INCLUDES PARTY BAG £9.50

SUN LABORATORIES SPRAY TANNING
FULL BODY £20
HALF BODY £11
IV GOT PRODUCTS TOO TO SELL BUT I CAN ADD THEM LATER AND IV GOT A LITTLE EXPLAINTION OF EACH TREATMENT TO ADD AS WELL BUT I JUST WANTED TO LET U SEE MY PRICES .THX GUYS ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GR8 :hug:.SOZ ITS ABIT LONG :rolleyes:

hi guys ,just wondering if just one person could coment on my prices before i get down to getting it finished and get my price list printed thx :hug:

Are you mobile/in a salon?

Not sure I can be of much help as I live nowhere near you but some of the prices seem a little low to me, have you compared them to others in your area??
Also I couldn´t see a price for rebalance??
Can't help with the bridal packages as I don't do them, or Princess Parties but about 10-12 pounds seems to be average from the info I can remember reading on the site.

Just wanted to say Good Luck really, and if any of your prices are "introductory" prices I would say that on your leaflet so that clients will know if they will be going up. :)

Not sure I can be of much help as I live nowhere near you but some of the prices seem a little low to me, have you compared them to others in your area??
Also I couldn´t see a price for rebalance??
Can't help with the bridal packages as I don't do them, or Princess Parties but about 10-12 pounds seems to be average from the info I can remember reading on the site.

Just wanted to say Good Luck really, and if any of your prices are "introductory" prices I would say that on your leaflet so that clients will know if they will be going up. :)
thx for your reply ,at the moment i seem to be the only mobile i live in a small village the first big town is about 15-20mins away they have 2 beauty salons in the village so im just going with what there prices are as u say i could go with the introductory prices so i can change them in the future as i will be adding some treatments on :)oh and i call rebalance infills or is there a differance :-/

Hi,
i think you will find infills is when you tidy up and infill at the cuticle area ,a rebalance is when you tidy up the smile lines aswell.

Hi,
i think you will find infills is when you tidy up and infill at the cuticle area ,a rebalance is when you tidy up the smile lines aswell.
oh aye i mind know i havent done many rebalances its infills i usually do :rolleyes:thx for the reminder though:hug:

hi after talking about infills and rebalances ,iv just had a phone call from a new client ,for guess what INFILLS :eek:

Hi Sharon,

Your prices sound quite low tbh, why should you pitch lower than salons? You have to run a car, add an extra 20 mins or so for setting up and then packing up again, time taken driving around, putting up with peoples kids, pets, phone calls etc, and they can stay in the warm and dry and don't have to smudge their nails driving home . . . you ought to charge at least as much as the salons!

I speak from experience when I say it is much easier to lower your prices or to run special introductory offers for a while if you want to, than what it is to start low and try to put your prices up. Also,if you are too cheap, you attract cheap clients, ones who are not loyal, they go to whoever is cheapest, so if someone starts up who charges less than you, they'll be off at the drop of a hat. If they are very price conscious they will probably try to stretch out the time between appointments so that their nails become problematic and will try to blame you for that as well cos they don't want to pay for repairs . . . I've been there.

I work from home, I charge the same as the salons and have a successful business with a loyal client base.

Good luck with your business x

Hi Sharon.

What I do is ring around the salons and get a price list or better still go in the salons in your area and get there price lists, then you can determin what sort of price you should be charging. If you are just training or have just started out you will prob have to charge a little less.

Hope this helps and good luck

I would perhaps say that bridal packages are available and tailored to each individual client, suggesting they ring to discuss. The last place I worked people would ring about the package we offered and ALWAYS wanted to change something. This also means you can change things yourself as well as offer the client mix-n-match without having to reprint

From a display point of view, I think it would look better if the treatments weren't all in block capitals.

Latest posts

Back