My first set of Brisa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MummyCat

Reaction score
Hello geeks!

I hope you're having a fabulous Saturday (or Caturday as its called in my house...meow!).

Well during the week I posted a new thread about getting gels in trial sizes so I could decide which to go with...but then I made the decisions to just go the whole hog and purchase Brisa as I already have the whole Shellac kit, I figured this would make sense.

So I was expecting my Brisa to arrive yesterday...which it did, and I couldn't wait to play with it...so I got some tips out and started playing...then it got to the step where I had to apply the Top Gloss and low and behold I had received a totally empty bottle! It was completely dry and had never been used, totally brand new brush applicator etc...I thought I was going mad, I called my BF in to have a look and he laughed at me.

I called Sweet Squared and they were amazing (as always!). I explained to them what had happened and that I was expecting a client this morning and they sent out another bottle to arrive before my client did today!

So today I did my first full set of Brisa nails...OMG where has this been all my nail career??? I can't believe I haven't used it before! I absolutely love this...I'm such an L&P tech usually but I'm certain this is going to change the way I work.

Here is the set that I did...I think I need a bit of work still as I've only ever used gel at college...I'm not even sure what brand that was...but I think I'm definitely a convert...please give me any feedback as it will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• photo (11).jpg
    photo (11).jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 313
Hello geeks!

I hope you're having a fabulous Saturday (or Caturday as its called in my house...meow!).

Well during the week I posted a new thread about getting gels in trial sizes so I could decide which to go with...but then I made the decisions to just go the whole hog and purchase Brisa as I already have the whole Shellac kit, I figured this would make sense.

So I was expecting my Brisa to arrive yesterday...which it did, and I couldn't wait to play with it...so I got some tips out and started playing...then it got to the step where I had to apply the Top Gloss and low and behold I had received a totally empty bottle! It was completely dry and had never been used, totally brand new brush applicator etc...I thought I was going mad, I called my BF in to have a look and he laughed at me.

I called Sweet Squared and they were amazing (as always!). I explained to them what had happened and that I was expecting a client this morning and they sent out another bottle to arrive before my client did today!

So today I did my first full set of Brisa nails...OMG where has this been all my nail career??? I can't believe I haven't used it before! I absolutely love this...I'm such an L&P tech usually but I'm certain this is going to change the way I work.

Here is the set that I did...I think I need a bit of work still as I've only ever used gel at college...I'm not even sure what brand that was...but I think I'm definitely a convert...please give me any feedback as it will be much appreciated.

Thank you

Im abit confused , how did you buy Brisa without doing a Brisa course through SS ?

Im abit confused , how did you buy Brisa without doing a Brisa course through SS ?

I didn't realise you couldn't...I did an L+P course with them years ago and have always bought products from them...sorry I didn't realise that was an issue?

I didn't realise you couldn't...I did an L+P course with them years ago and have always bought products from them...sorry I didn't realise that was an issue?

Normally you cant buy brisa unless you have done the brisa course or a brisa conversion course with cnd , same with their L & P products ....not an issue to me :) just thought it was still like that x

Normally you cant buy brisa unless you have done the brisa course or a brisa conversion course with cnd , same with their L & P products ....not an issue to me :) just thought it was still like that x

I honestly never knew that...they've never asked etc, and so I thought it was ok to buy it from them...I feel like I've done something wrong now...sorry

I honestly never knew that...they've never asked etc, and so I thought it was ok to buy it from them...I feel like I've done something wrong now...sorry

Goodness no , i wasn't having a pop at you xxx

Lol, how lovely to see such a polite and restrained exchange of differences to what could easily have become a screaming match.

Well done ladies xxxxxxx

Lol, how lovely to see such a polite and restrained exchange of differences to what could easily have become a screaming match.

Well done ladies xxxxxxx

I'm always polite :) Was just baffled really didnt think you buy brisa without doing a brisa course lol xx

I buy CND without being CND trained - it's at their discretion on which brand you trained with and how long you've been in the business from what I could gather :)

Love the design of the nails OP, great!!

I buy CND without being CND trained - it's at their discretion on which brand you trained with and how long you've been in the business from what I could gather :)

Love the design of the nails OP, great!!

Thank you! Finally some feedback about the nails! xxx :hug:

Beautiful! I hope I can create such lovely nails when i start using brisa! :Love:

Latest posts

Back