My first shellac client 3 and a half weeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harlsdiesel2

Reaction score
Seriously impressed with shellac I've only had my kit for around a month and my first client just txt to say she's so pleased with her nails and after 3 and a half weeks there still on with no chips or peeling! She's said they'll be good for another week and booked in to have them redone.
I'm so chuffed I had to share such a fabulous product!Xx

That's great well done! :D

I totally know how you feel I've been Shellacing since November and all my French Shellacs have only lasted over a week never the full 14 days :/ but this morning my boyfriends mum showed me her nails and only one has chipped but only this morning in the kitchen (big chunk of her nail is now missing also!) and its been 14 days since i done them!

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

That's great well done! :D

I totally know how you feel I've been Shellacing since November and all my French Shellacs have only lasted over a week never the full 14 days :/ but this morning my boyfriends mum showed me her nails and only one has chipped but only this morning in the kitchen (big chunk of her nail is now missing also!) and its been 14 days since i done them!

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yey well done you makes ya feel good doesnt it.I'm still yet to do do French tho.Xx

Great news! BUT

I still think over three weeks is really pushing Shellac beyond its limits and you will find it takes longer to remove too.

Why can't people just be satisfied with glorious 2 week wear instead of trying to always push it farther?

All clients nails will not last as long as the client you mention (and even she cannot expect it to last that long every time either). so don't expect it and don't promise it.

Long WEAR is down to the client. I would think by the time she returns to you, her nails will look ghastly and no advert for Shellac. I would encourage her to return every 2-3 weeks maximum.

Great news! BUT

I still think over three weeks is really pushing Shellac beyond its limits and you will find it takes longer to remove too.

Why can't people just be satisfied with glorious 2 week wear instead of trying to always push it farther?

All clients nails will not last as long as the client you mention (and even she cannot expect it to last that long every time either). so don't expect it and don't promise it.

Long WEAR is down to the client. I would think by the time she returns to you, her nails will look ghastly and no advert for Shellac. I would encourage her to return every 2-3 weeks maximum.

Oo good point Geeg I hope I can manage to remove them ok then.
I'll make sure I tell her to leave it max 2/3 weeks next time.I'm sure her regrowth must be huge now!Xx thanks.Xx

Latest posts

Back