My first spray tan!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly100

Reaction score
Well im hooked , today i had my first spray tan and i feeeeel greeeeat!!!! :)

What a difference a healthy glow makes you feel during winter in England, now i want to put on a dress and get my legs out so i can show my new colour off........will try and get my other half to take me out for dinner soon somewhere nice.

My thanks go to Tantrick Tanner Adele Keegan for the excellent job she did and for making me feel so good!! :hug: :hug: Oh and lunch and endless cups of coffee too!!

Will talk veeery nicely to my other half so that when we are at Excell i can visit the tantrick stand to discuss training! :idea:

Thankyou Adele !!!!!!

What a difference a healthy glow makes you feel during winter in England, now i want to put on a dress and get my legs out so i can show my new colour off........will try and get my other half to take me out for dinner soon somewhere nice.

My thanks go to Tantrick Tanner Adele Keegan for the excellent job she did and for making me feel so good!! :hug: :hug: Oh and lunch and endless cups of coffee too!!

Will talk veeery nicely to my other half so that when we are at Excell i can visit the tantrick stand to discuss training! :idea:

Thankyou Adele !!!!!!

Glad you liked it Naomi - hope you all had a lovely day too!

thats great

i was supposed to start a spray tan and airbrushing course next month but it has now been postponed until april

i hope all my will feel as great as you do

glad you like your tan hunny...spray tans are great!!

I think they give a heathly glow & an endless summer feel.
Sounds like your a regular tanner now, with training not to far behind you.

XX J XX

Glad you like your tan so much! Can you keep us posted on how long it lasts, whether it goes blotchy or not etc as I am going to learn spray tanning and Tantrick is on the top of my list. It would be good to hear some feedback.I believe the ingredients are organic or something? Must have one myself some time . . . sounds great!:)

Will do. ill be interested to know too as im hoping to train with them soon!!!
Im luuurrrvving it!!! xxx

Welcome to the Tanorexia Club!!!:lol: I can't manage to go longer than a week without a top up spray tan.!! Its highly addictive!:green:

Oh yep im addicted!!!!

Love having a spray...makes you feel thinner too!

Spray tans are the best thing for you. And they look great too. x

Thankyou Adele !!!!!!

Aww shucks..................you're welcome:o:o:o:o:o

I can't wait for training next year at college. Don't know which brand they are going to use though, it's going to be a new addittion to the NVQ3 which will be great!

Latest posts

Back