My fitness pal iPhone app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just downloaded/started my fitness pal so will start to to through and add you lovely ladies to hopefully keep me on track. My username is tashytootoo1

Also a question - have I downloaded the American version as mine measures in cups and I've no idea about that!!! Can I change it in anyway? xx

Just downloaded/started my fitness pal so will start to to through and add you lovely ladies to hopefully keep me on track. My username is tashytootoo1

Also a question - have I downloaded the American version as mine measures in cups and I've no idea about that!!! Can I change it in anyway? xx

Not sure if you can change it, but you can create your own foods and just use whichever units you use (or whichever is on the packet if the food comes from a packet). Hth! will add you now :)

Sent from my GT-I5500 using SalonGeek

I like scanning the food packets .....makes me feel like a shop assistant, sad I know little things please little minds......I'M HUNGRY!

I have this app but don't use it, not because I don't like it but because I mainly cook from scratch and think its going to be a pain working out a full meal then working out what my part of its is in cals.
Am I avoiding using it for no reason ? Is it easy enought to work it's out ?

I have this app but don't use it, not because I don't like it but because I mainly cook from scratch and think its going to be a pain working out a full meal then working out what my part of its is in cals.
Am I avoiding using it for no reason ? Is it easy enought to work it's out ?
I cook meals from scratch and it's very easy to use the meal button to put all your ingredients in that so when you make it again it's all there ready.
Like some other ladies I like to use the scan button too and this is amazingly fast for scratch made meals ;)

I cook from scratch too and yes it's really easy to use. You can enter meals and recipes for quick finding later. I love this app.

What a great weekend blue sky, a big yellow thingy shining = friends round, bbq, crisps dips and many more high cal foods. Hay ho Monday tomorrow!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Have just started this after six months of stuffing my face. Actually got a shock as I knew I was overweight but I am actually a stone heavier then I thought. Going to add some friends now :)

Invited loads of you. I'm kimi1101 x

I'm mumontherun10.

Have managed to gain 10lbs since I started running last October - what's that all about??? It's time to get serious!

Soo I did me first day of couch 2 5k today! Much more fun than a plain old jog! To my shame I caved at the last 5 mins due to epic blister pain! Did 2 hours of walking in strappy primark sandals yesterday.... Not the smartest thing ive ever done!!

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

I've lost 20lb now thanks to logging with mfp. still 30lb to go but nearly half way there :)

x

I've managed to lose over 5 1/2 stone In 8 months using mfp. I think I would have struggled without it.

I've managed to lose over 5 1/2 stone In 8 months using mfp. I think I would have struggled without it.

AMAZING! Xxx

Blimey o Reilly that's a massive loss!! Well done! I gave up, logging everything started to drive me nuts but think I should get back on it as I've put on 5lbs and feel yuk, been eating so much junk lately!

Blimey o Reilly that's a massive loss!! Well done! I gave up, logging everything started to drive me nuts but think I should get back on it as I've put on 5lbs and feel yuk, been eating so much junk lately!

Ive been using it the last 2weeks solid, when I look at food now I see numbers! Definatly seeing results, lost just under 5lb last week! Love this app!

I am now a my fitness plan member, couldn't believe how many calories were in somethings! Already hit the running machine after seeing it so I'm pleased already :)

Will add people later too so it boosts me more seeing your successes :)

Wow well done, where have you done the boot camp? I'll never be an 8 again (the only time was, when I was in age 8 clothes)! Lol x
Haha you and me both! I was doing really well with Mfp and had lost about 7lb have since fallen off the wagon will now get back on it tomoro esp as i feel so yuk! If anyone wants to add me that would be great i need the moral support! ( nickkij on mfp :) X

Was mentioned on another thread that 30 day shred by jillian someone or another, anyone done/ do this? If so what do you log it on the app as for exercise?

Latest posts

Back