my flared nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

solarnail

Reaction score
nails005.jpg

they are different!!! nice but not sure!

:eek::eek::eek: Ehmmm... not shure what to say about them... Did you let them flare on purpose?

not for me x is this some sort of new look in Texas...?

Not my cup of tea... sorry! They are everything that I have had 'drummed into me' to get away from. However, the smile lines and colour is lovely.

:eek:

They're not for me personally, but I suppose it's whatever floats your boat.

It must be really hard to do flared nails though as it goes against everything we've been taught about straight sidewalls etc, because of the shape of them I've not rated them.

Lovely colour and great lines of light :D

Both the smiles and colour compliment each other .... but not for me I'm afraid.

not rated but i like these:) really different. I would probebely have gone for slightly longer lenghth these have got my creative juices flowing thank you :hug:

Both the smiles and colour compliment each other .... but not for me I'm afraid.

Same here I'm afraid. Interesting idea, though.

I love your rings xxxxx

You obviously don't have a lack in tallent, you can tell that, but I would hate to do these nails.. They look very hard to do!! But I give you mad kudos for pulling it off!!

i hear that these are really popular in puerto rico where outrageous nails and nail art are in demand.

i think you have made a good job of them.
but i really dislike this style, i dont think its at all flattering to the hand. when nails are wider at the tip it puts me in mind of frogs paws, you know, where they have the little suckers on the ends of their fingers !

i can see you are good at your job,its not your work i dislike, just the style.:hug:

i just love the fact that there different.the colour of the pink and white are gorgeous,can i ask what you used? thank you

I adore the colour....the smile line and length...

but damn me somebody get an abrasive down those sidewalls....:lol:

well done for your individuality though... xxxx

i just love the fact that there different.the colour of the pink and white are gorgeous,can i ask what you used? thank you

solar nail is a tammy taylor girl i believe.

Definitely different hun!! Fab colour pink & white, bold, smile lines very crisp!! :)

Woooohoo... seen these made on purpose for the 1st time ever.... emmm... deffenately different... & agree, the colours r wonderful!!! ...but the shape.... emmm... even with my unqualified eye i see, the work is great!! ...but i still don't really like this shape... sorry... but still think U've done well!!
:hug:

I can't stand the shape, but they are perfect.

Hope you get that I'm not being offensive. I personally don't like the style, but you achieved exactly what you wanted & I can't fault anything about them.

Latest posts

Back