My Friend Did Bad Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I HAVE BEN DOING HER NAILS FOR MONTHS SHE WAKE UP AT 2AM AND ONE BROKE
SO SHE DIDNT WANT TO WAKE ME UP SO SHE WENT TO WALGREENS
AND FIXED THEM HER SELF
I GOING TO DELETE THIS

I suppose the real question should be.......how did she break her nail at 2 a.m. in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol:

The mind boggles!

I suppose the real question should be.......how did she break her nail at 2 a.m. in the morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :lol:

she broke in walking in dark to frig:)

she broke in walking in dark to frig:)

I hope you meant fridge :lol: the word you wrote means something completly different here :lol:

I hope you meant fridge :lol: the word you wrote means something completly different here :lol:

Trust you Rach!

It seems like WILD's friend got hungry in the night or when she came home from the pub and tried to go the the fridge in the dark & tripped & broke her nail.
She did not want to wake WILD up at 2am, so she went out again and bought a DIY kit and did herself a new nail - which according to WILD looks really bad. As WILD normally does her nails, she is mad with her friend for doing that as it will also reflect badly on WILD. I'm guessing.

Carl - BEHAVE YOURSELF!:smack:

Trust you Rach!

It seems like WILD's friend got hungry in the night or when she came home from the pub and tried to go the the fridge in the dark & tripped & broke her nail.
She did not want to wake WILD up at 2am, so she went out again and bought a DIY kit and did herself a new nail - which according to WILD looks really bad. As WILD normally does her nails, she is mad with her friend for doing that as it will also reflect badly on WILD. I'm guessing.

Bev. At last someone who can interpret. I think you are wasted, you should be a psychologist.:lol:

Elaine xxx:hug::hug:

Im Really confused :irked:

yes fridge sorry every one i just no with it to day
i dont no were my head is at

Trust you Rach!

YES THAT IT BUT SHE DONT DRINK :):lol:

Hmm really confused as to why your friend did not just go to sleep and then call you in the morning to fix the 1 nail? Or am i missing something here...sorry if i am:smack:

It Was Just One Nail She Didnt Think She Would Have
Time Be For Court
I Dont No

It Was Just One Nail She Didnt Think She Would Have
Time Be For Court
I Dont No

At least next time she wont try and do her nails as she does not know what she is doing......thank god she was not doing something else at 2a.m.....:eek:.....you would have struggled to tell us that :lol::lol:...

To Wilds freind

IF YOU BRAKE A NAIL ENHANCEMENT THEN GET IT REPAIRED BY A PROFESSIONAL NAIL TECH LIKE YOUR FREIND WILD, DO NOT DO YOUR OWN, YOU COULD CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

Iis that ok for you Wild?

To Wilds freind

IF YOU BRAKE A NAIL ENHANCEMENT THEN GET IT REPAIRED BY A PROFESSIONAL NAIL TECH LIKE YOUR FREIND WILD, DO NOT DO YOUR OWN, YOU COULD CAUSE MORE DAMAGE.

YES THATS GOOD SHE SHOULD BE OUT OF COURT AT 4-5
I WANT HER TO READ ALL OF THIS:lol:

To Wilds freind

Just been skimming back through some old posts.........

Did you ever get trained and qualified Wild??

Just been skimming back through some old posts.........

Did you ever get trained and qualified Wild??
YES BUT I AM GOING BACK IN JUNE

YES BUT I AM GOING BACK IN JUNE

Do you mean you are starting your training in June or that you are now qualified and you are continuing your education in June?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back