My Gallery Ever changing colour and styles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulette

Reaction score
Hi All
Well I thought Id be brave...or stupid and post my ever changing hairstyles and colours for you all to see. I must be crazy!!
I say ever changing hair, the eyebrows have done their thing over the years too!!
I hate having my pic taken and have taken them mostly myself, I just thought Id give you geeks something to giggle about. Im afraid though I dont have any of my bubble perm as a teenager (thank god).
Oh god Im mad posting them but I guess I have had quite a few changes, I THINK Im going to grow it long again now but who knows!!
paulette

I have to say that I like all the styles but I think your hair in 'April 2005' looked fab - hope you don't mind me commenting!!!

Clare

Wow, you do like changing your hair !

I thought you looked really nice with the long hair.

Marlise

your gorgeous what ever style hun

All lovely but short with red lowlight really suited you :)

i like the new one:hug: the others are good but this is the best.

I dont mind any comments, im growing my hair so im sure ill come up with a new style when it gets longer!!

sorry, but where are the pics?

Crikey Paulette, you've had more hair-do's than I've had hot dinners!

sorry, but where are the pics?
In my gallery, do a search, in the geek gallery under the name "paulette" youll find them.

In my gallery, do a search, in the geek gallery under the name "paulette" youll find them.
Thanks!
Have to say my fave is what you have now, it really suits you.

Latest posts

Back