My Glitter Nails What Do You Think?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TipToe Nails

Reaction score
Day off today. Was a bit bored so I decided to do my nails.I used CND pink powder and added pink glitter to the tips. What do you think?JODY X
nails004.jpg

My pic is on now sorry.

i love the colour, only comments i can make is because your smiles are quite straight they would look sleaker if the smiled just a tad more......as they are straight personally if you take down some of the length they would improve look wise but over all a good set and i love that colour. :hug:

Thanks ever so much for your comment.

fab colour

well done

I agree about the smile lines, but the colour and lenght are fab!

They look good in shape and length of nail bed, but it is hard to see the smile lines because of the angle of the pic. I think you needed to hold something a little less round so the nails can be seen a little easier. I love the colour and shape though.

Very nice, love the colour!

I think they look great

The colour is lovely and as for the smile lines i think they are fine some of my clients like straight and I know alot of Germans like the straight look too so its all about preference imo.

Well done

nice colour! xx

Colour great, smile line would look better, but still look pretty good to me, well done

hi i love this colour what did you use? xxxx liz

Latest posts

Back