My good fortune

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerrie

Reaction score
Im still in shock and cant belive it :shock:

I had one of my regulars come yesterday and she had done her training but said she never got the knack of it so went on to something else, as i was doing her infill i had mentioned i had switched over to creative and she says well if you are interested i have some creative products at home if you would be interested in purchasing them.

I went around after work and oh wow, she had everything, jars and jars of unused powders all sizes all colours and Rentention + Radical bottles and bottles of them all UNUSED and a ezflow glimmer pack and a few brand new Master pro series brushes, (which i have heard everyone here talking about ) a parafin wax warmer and a drill unused and so so much more i cant list here.

It was my lucky day there must have been over $1500 australian worth of products at least and also a great maincure table, and told me she wanted $150 for the lot! i almost fainted and kept asking her if she was sure and she says yes , i was shaking loading up my car and almost crying all the way home , I think i got myself a bargin.

As soon as i got home i called up my local creative educator and made a booking for some one on one training for all my new toys, i want to learn to use the drill for backfills only and also a spa manicure as there was a spa manicure kit in there as well.

I am so passionate about making my little business a success and so passionate about nails, this is just a leap forward that i would have never expected.

also there was a trial pack of creative files and buffers too, the koala buffer is used for finishing? and its it ok to use after i apply solar oil? or wil that ruin the buffer?

Kerrie :)

kerrie said:
also there was a trial pack of creative files and buffers too, the koala buffer is used for finishing? and its it ok to use after i apply solar oil? or wil that ruin the buffer?

Kerrie :)

Someone is smiling down on you. What a great kick start.

The Koala buffer is used for 'exfoliating' (removing the surface shine from) the plate during PREP and can also be used for finishing with SolarOil. It does not ruin the buffer but does not prolong the life of it ither. It has been designed to be used with SolarOil.

You deserve the good luck! Now have fun learning and using!! XX

Yes i think i must have done something good for the nail fairy to come like that lol

Thank you geeg, i will try using the koala buffer tomorrow at work and see how i go :)

kerrie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back