My grandsons xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
boys1stbirthdayplates.jpg

Its our Samuels first birthday today and Joshuas first birthday tomorrow and yes they are still twins lol......Sam arrived just before midnight and Josh just after ....
Hasn't the last year just flown by........ they are just the cutest little men in my life.... I am so proud of Faye aka nailsinlondon2....... She is a fab Mum and jsut the best daughter ..... i have to say that, fishing for a cool nursing home in my old age......

which one is which then ruth? talk about a mirror image - they look so cute

Samuel is on the right and Joshua is on the left.............. they are pretty much alike at first look but then the differences come to light.............Sam is the spitting image of his Dad and Joshua is a mini Faye lol.......... Oh yes double trouble but so sweet with it xx

Excellent, what a great picture, it would make a fantastic post card or birthday card

they're gorgeous ruth.
who is the boss samuel or joshua?

LOL they are both as bossy as one another......... so its pretty even stevens.... they are very chilled boys, like their Mum Faye, so laid back they are almost horizontal lol.........

cute boys!! Watch out for their teen age years, the girls will be flocking!!!

LOL yea and then Faye can do their nails lol...............will be great for her business xxxx

Gosh Ruth....those little guys are just soooo cute!
But....OMG....I cant believe they are one.....that year has just simply flown by....I remember your excited post announcing their birth like it was yesterday!!!

Happy Birthday to your little lads!!!
:hug:

They're soooooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!

Cant believe they're 1 already, seems like only yesterday you phoned me, Ruthy, to tell me Faye was in labour!!

xxxxx

Oh they are gorgeous Ruth ... oooh before you know it they will soon be taking their glamorous gran on the town lol :)

lmao...fishing for a cool nursing home Ruth!

Oh but they do look just sooooo cute - brilliant piccie!

".... Well let them eat plates!" ;)
That is such a cool pic Ruth.
I can see why youre sooo proud... and why Faye is too busy to Geek these days.
Bet theyre twice the trouble... and twice the fun.
Give Faye a geeky hug for doing a sterling job, shes a great girl with a killer wit (wonder where she gets it from) :wink2:

What a pair of cuties!!!

I am a twin (we share the same day!) however i have always wondered what would happen if one was born on another day! How bizarre!

When do they celebrate their special day?

Its fab being a twin such a bond... sending big birthday wishes from one twin to another!!!LOL

Louise x :D

They're both gorgeous ... what a glowing grandmother you must be !

Bless their hearts Ruth - please give Faye my love - what darlings they are xxx

happy birthday to the 2 little cuties........they look like they are auditioning for a part in oliver....please sir can i have some more......lol

stanleyann

wow a year old allready.how quick it goes,
they look so scrummy.no wonder your a proud nan

Happy Birthday to the two little ones they are so cute!!! Love the picture too here in Malta you could print your pictures on post stamps and that would make such a cute one!!!

blimey a year old does`nt time fly, it does`nt seem 5 minutes since they were born !

they are soooo cute !

Latest posts

Back