My grandsons xxx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG can't believe the little fellows are one already. It great to see them again little darlings :hug:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOYS XXXXX

They are so gorgeous, two peas in a pod!! That picture is sooo cute.

thanks guys for the birthday messages, sorry i dont get to log on here much but i do think of all you geeks tons, yes its a year since my babies were born and it has flown by, there not babies now they are little men, josh has pulled himself up on the sofa for the first time tonight and he is wizzing around crawling, sam still does comando crawling............ mrs geek just had to say the outfits fit them now lol. they have been spoilt rotten for the past two days and on sunday we are having a party so more piccys to come i am affraid lol................ once again thanks for the messages ...........

love faye steve sam and josh.......xxxxxxxxx

OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE SOOOO DARNED CUTE!!! Would you ship one to me?????? :D Pleeeeeeeaase I love cute babies!!!! Aw, they are just adorable!!

They are just so cute, and Ruth how good that you served them up on plates, cos they're so scrummy I could just eat them!!

MM what you talking about girl, you're gonna have your own cute little man soooooon, and we'll all be going gaga at him too!

Sassy Hassy said:
MM what you talking about girl, you're gonna have your own cute little man soooooon, and we'll all be going gaga at him too!
I know Sassy, but they are so cute...surely I could borrow one til mine shows up!!:)

LOL Yolande I am sure Faye wont mind lol........... just pop over and take ya pick lol.... It's a hard choice mind, they are both so cute xxx

Nailsinlondon1 said:
LOL Yolande I am sure Faye wont mind lol........... just pop over and take ya pick lol.... It's a hard choice mind, they are both so cute xxx
Well, that's all I needed to hear...or read. I'm on my way!!!

Latest posts

Back