My hair after washing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky_Loves

Reaction score
Hi geeks i was wondering if anyone had any idea why my hair does this after i wash it..
I only wash my hair once maybe twice if its lucky a week as ive always coloured it. I dont use straighteners and try and let my hair dry natural, but it always drys like this and its a little crunchie....wft?! Ha...Pictures too follow!!
Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Don't need the pictures to answer that its your hairs natural form and texture. If you want it different your going to have to style it. Xoxo

But its never done this before. In the past when it drys its fine. But now its hard..cant seem to upload pics

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

What products are you using?
There could be a hundred reasons why your hair is drying out....products, hard/soft water, humidity, different colour brands/bleaches, hormonal effects, medication....etc.
I would reccomend you start using a good quality shampoo and conditioner, such as Joico K Pak colour therapy and then the Colour Therapy Oil on it when its wet to help lock in moisture and protien
xx

Latest posts

Back