My hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
So I had a hair buddy do my hair.

Bleach onscalp. I have some real yellow (proper coppery in some lights) pieces through it.

I literally hate it. Everyone else says it looks alright/nice.

I now don't know what to do with my hair... I think to cover it I need to go down to an 8.

I love vibrants but I don't think any/many stylists round me do fashion colours... [emoji24]

I don't know what I want you all to do, other than listen to my rant/whinge. Or, come down to Devon for a holibob and do my hair?!

So I had a hair buddy do my hair.

Bleach onscalp. I have some real yellow (proper coppery in some lights) pieces through it.

I literally hate it. Everyone else says it looks alright/nice.

I now don't know what to do with my hair... I think to cover it I need to go down to an 8.

I love vibrants but I don't think any/many stylists round me do fashion colours... [emoji24]

I don't know what I want you all to do, other than listen to my rant/whinge. Or, come down to Devon for a holibob and do my hair?!
Where in Devon?

You're in Plymouth? I'm about 2 hours from you. [emoji17]
Hey I've seen his work, I'd consider making the trip ;)

Also in sure tori is from Devon but she seems to have disappears off here??

Is @Grace_Hair not tori? Just a name change I thought? Correct me if I'm wrong tho! X

Argh. I've been sussed! [emoji23][emoji85]

I'm in North devon .. Didn't think anyone else on here was from my area [emoji106]

Is Devon really small then?

Possible 1/2 or 1/3 of the size of Wales?

Yes [emoji23][emoji23]

My geography is awful. And maths. I'm guessing the size.

I reckon you could do Cornwall to Somerset in 2-3 hours?

Surely there's bazillions of hairdressers in Devon then lol, I guess they just don't hang out on here! aw get on the bus to sunny Wales I'd sort ya mop out for you lol

I just googled Devon that is quite far, my dad often goes to work in Plymouth tho in a day, I really thought Plymouth was down on the other side of the bottom of England so ur not on your own with shocking geography haha, I'd go to Plymouth n see colour boy

There are. But, in my town it's a bit fuddy duddy. Or the 'nice' salons are bitchy [emoji24]

I have considered coming up to you Jodie! But as you said it's a little far. For hair. [emoji23]

Make a day trip of it!

Latest posts

Back