My hairdresser.com

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill W

Reaction score
Hi has anyone on here used Myhairdresser.com to refresh their skills after time away from the industry? I want to go back to hairdressing as my youngest starts school after summer. I qualified 12 years ago so not up to date with new colour techniques,cuts etc. I have still done friends and families hair but just basic cuts and colours. My hairdresser recommended this site to me to bring me up to date,has anyone done this? Also has anyone used the online hair extension courses? Thankyou [emoji173]️

never used it however does look good.
Please if you want to do hair extensions, don't learn online.
Find out courses near you, there are lots now and go to it in person.
There's only so much you can learn online and you can't ask questions etc

never used it however does look good.
Please if you want to do hair extensions, don't learn online.
Find out courses near you, there are lots now and go to it in person.
There's only so much you can learn online and you can't ask questions etc

Thanks for your reply. I have been looking online for courses and came across Oakley training academy which looks really good so think I will go for that one.

Yes, MyHairdressers.com is a very good online training programme that has videos and text tutorials and provides a huge amount of information accessible via your phone or tablet device.

It explains about how to use angles properly and demonstrates how to cut hair methodically only using techniques like point cutting to create additional texture towards the end of a cut instead of point cutting the entire haircut, which I think is a quick but lazy method and ensures that the style grows out very quickly.

Latest posts

Back